Rafael Leao

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will inevitably end up as a drawn out affair only for the player to sign for man united because they paid more money to his father.

This will inevitably end up as a drawn out affair only for the player to sign for man united because they paid more money to his father.

Then so be it - if the money is more important to the player / agent then do we really want or need him ?

completely ignorant and a bit confused by his comings and goings - is he 1st team ready? is he any good? is he going to sign??!

Could be second choice LW and third choice striker, but where does that leave Diaz?

Neither a winger nor a striker nor a proper 8. Kid needs to go out on loan to a team who'll actually play him as 10 or shadow striker and he'll be deadly. Just don't see him making it here and think we'll lose him on a free next summer. Would be happy to be wrong but I just don't see it working at the moment.

Not unexpected given his age,but he looks very raw and inconsistent.A bit of a show pony too,with all the flicks and tricks.

Dare i say,while he plays further forward,there are shades of Pogba to his game.

Not unexpected given his age,but he looks very raw and inconsistent.A bit of a show pony too,with all the flicks and tricks.

Dare i say,while he plays further forward,there are shades of Pogba to his game.

Oh fuck no- how would that fit into our squad??

Didn't Martins leave for free when he signed for Atletico? Weird that we have to pay 13m, when both terminated their contracts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.