Rafael Leao

Status
Not open for further replies.
His camp seem a bit amateur- hawking him around Europe. I hope he’s not the victim of a greedy parent looking for a big backhander. This kid needs the right move and that isn’t necessarily us.

The kid is in a pickle. I was obsessive about my career when I was his age and in a similar position where decisions had serious long term ramifications that couldn’t be undone. I can’t blame him for being unsure about where to go and especiallly coming here with this squad. He’s not in the category of Sane or Jesus where Pep could guarantee him game time or he’d be here already. Tough spot for the player and hope it works out for him.

His camp seem a bit amateur- hawking him around Europe. I hope he’s not the victim of a greedy parent looking for a big backhander. This kid needs the right move and that isn’t necessarily us.
That’s what it’s like looking like according to reports in portugal. His dad wants a big agent fee. Also looks like he’s signing for Lille.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.