Rafael Leao

Jack isn't a 100 million pound player either but we payed it, Grealish doesn't have the goals and assists numbers Leao has that's why he's an upgrade the guy knows how to put the ball in the net.

Fair enough mate and I’m more than happy to listen to people who know a lot more than me about him. Txiki and Pep might know slightly lore than me as well to be fair ;-)

I guess I’m missing something then as I just don’t see this amazing player some mention? Cracking goal at the World Cup mind but I don’t see this £80-100m player at all.

He's not fully consistent yet but he has the potential to be brilliant if his head is screwed on right. Definitely seems to be more of a threat in the final third.

He's not fully consistent yet but he has the potential to be brilliant if his head is screwed on right. Definitely seems to be more of a threat in the final third.

Sounds promising then mate! We need something different and if he can add that then I’m all in.

I guess I’m missing something then as I just don’t see this amazing player some mention? Cracking goal at the World Cup mind but I don’t see this £80-100m player at all.
dont see a 100m player in Grealish either but the player doesnt set the price...

dont see a 100m player in Grealish either but the player doesnt set the price...

Yep. I recall our mate Richards raving about Antony when United bought him. I just don’t see a 90m player in him. Probably worth half that.

Yep. I recall our mate Richards raving about Antony when United bought him. I just don’t see a 90m player in him. Probably worth half that.

Anthony has extreme skill levels mate and was available for €40-50m if the rags would have moved earlier in the window? Once Ajax had sold some other players they themselves stated they wouldn’t sell another unless it was ridiculous fees and guess what? They got it

Anthony has extreme skill levels mate and was available for €40-50m if the rags would have moved earlier in the window? Once Ajax had sold some other players they themselves stated they wouldn’t sell another unless it was ridiculous fees and guess what? They got it

Yeah was poor from United. They really are clueless when it comes to operating in the transfer market. Still far from convinced he is top class but early days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.