Rafael Leao

I want us to get a rapid winger who likes to attack in a direct manner, but wasn't convinced that this guy is worth the hype so can't say that I'm sad he's not gonna join

I'm sure we will cope
we will always do well under pep. its just that having an OP player like that helps us in cup comps. we have many good system players but it seems only players thst can "pull a rabbit out of the hat from nothing" are haaaland, kdb atm. real can play terribly but vinicius can get them sth. just hope we have more of these players, leao is one

Two nice goals today and Zlatan announces his retirement from football

Maldinis out at Milan, most of the players he signed might want to leave, Leao has a 175M release clause, We can pay that, We’ll have little competition, as Real, Chelsea,Rags and Q13A are the only clubs that can dream of paying that release clause, All except French rags are set out wide long term. The new owner seems to want Milan to be the new BVB, If we want him he’s ours.

Maldinis out at Milan, most of the players he signed might want to leave, Leao has a 175M release clause, We can pay that, We’ll have little competition, as Real, Chelsea,Rags and Q13A are the only clubs that can dream of paying that release clause, All except French rags are set out wide long term. The new owner seems to want Milan to be the new BVB, If we want him he’s ours.
No, thanks.

I rate Leao super highly, I think he’s the best player in série a right now. 175M is an overpay, but sometimes you just have to bite the bullet if you need the player.
We don’t need the player. Left-wing is the last place we should be dropping wedge this summer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.