Rag Cafe in Meltdown (merged)

Scareye said:
1_barry_conlon said:

Feel free to add more cliches, the more the merrier.

No Reference to anyone called Bertie???

Fixed!<br /><br />-- Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:25 pm --<br /><br />
Skashion said:
1_barry_conlon said:
Me CITEH fan long time called BERTIE but now in UK. Loved the MASSIVE win on Sunday but could not get ticket in big Manchester cup final so got off the train in STOCKPORT and watched it in pub with many blues like me, pub was rafters packed.

Lots of cheering in pub when we score many and split my BITTER on new friend CURLY WATTS when number 5 goal. Many red fans i have told me that CITEH never be champions and now don't even have the BIGGEST FLOODLIGHT IN THE LAND since move from Maine St to WASTELANDS. They go on about COUNCIL HOUSE but my English joke isn't the best and cannot understand this?

When number 6 goal go in they text me to tell me 20,000 EMPTY SEATS at every home game and the SHEIK WILL BE BORED SOON. Hope this bit true so i can get ticket for big champions carling game next time. Only game i see citizens was lots of year back at YORK AWAY, over 100,000 in away corner,bizarre!

Well it should be fixed now!

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
There is a light said:
baldmosher said:
Terry Venables didn't know either, he called an offside when commentating in the 1996 world cup when the player was behind the ball. He thought you would be offside if the ball was played forwards, no matter where you were stood at the time.

And that is a guy who managed England, ffs. Some people are just naturally clueless. How they were ever involved with football for so long, I don't know, but it's no wonder England and Prem teams hire foreign coaches nowadays, too many of the English ones are clearly thick as pig shit.

There was no World Cup in 1996 ;)

love it
Whoops, he was also England manager in 1996 wasn't he?

Well, he's still a clueless buffoon whenever he said it.

100% manc is causing a stir.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/f6/manchester-united-fans-cant-stomach-tescos-6-1-cake-joke-342490/index2.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/f6/manchester-un ... ndex2.html</a>
I'd like to see the pic if anyone has it

Lol!!! Just lol!!!

I had a peek at bluemoon the other day and they are currently slating any new 'fans' who hark from anywhere else other than Manchester. They're majorly worried they might have to go back on all the shite they've spouted over the years about being a local club. Even though they've sold their arses for top players and trophies, cueing an influx of new fans from around the UK and internationally. Utter spastics.

I've noticed rag friends and colleagues are already going in to Liverpool mode and spouting how many trophies they have won over the years, it's all they have left.

Old Today, 16:10 #379 (permalink)
rcoobc
First Team Sub

Xavi>Cleverley>Iniseta

This made me laugh. Must be a wind up.

Not redcafe but is this the most hilarious thread ever?:

<a class="postlink" href="http://community.manutd.com/forums/t/204398.aspx?PageIndex=3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://community.manutd.com/forums/t/20 ... ageIndex=3</a>

This is the OP:

Tekkers:
Honestly, I've had enough.

We have a team full of losers.

People like Evans, Carrick, Berbatov, Gibson, Fletcher, Bebe, Valencia, Macheda, Anderson, etc.

They don't have the hunger to win.

We've not been world-beaters since Ronaldo left. We got showen up in both Champions League finals in recent times and we won't win that again until we have a massive overhaul.

And now we're even getting outclassed on the domestic game. When was the last time we conceded 6 at home?

This season is going to be one of the darkest you've ever seen - and I'm not sticking around for it.

I've just ordered my City shirt with Toure Yaya on the back, and from now on I'm a blue - I know many fans who're joining me in this, there will be a mass leaving of United fans, and this will have a financial impact on the club.

When will you guys realise that United aren't worth supporting anymore? We'll go the same way as Liverpool, bragging about our history but not competitive anymore.

United, you have let us all down, and you ought to be ashamed.

Later quote:
I have put my Man United shirt in the bin.

Made me laugh.

hahahaha

23 Oct 2011 3:28 PM

stiffmeister92
Not Ranked
Joined on 20 Oct 2010
Posts 3

Re: I'm genuinely going to support City from now on, who's with me?
then p*5s of glory hunter its because of scum like you united fans are called glory hunters.i would support united even till if they get relegated dude *** off

To be fair there must be so many City (and other fans I expect) posting as United fans, just like they have done in loads of other forums in the past

Everybody is loving the humiliation they are going through!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.