Rag Cafe in Meltdown (merged)

ManCity4ever10 said:
lol although I'm quite a new fan, I've never supported United although I think there some around my way who have converted from Spurs and Chelsea recently

Most understand, not I, City hater

Right after the game i made an account on a Rag forum and taunted the fuck out of em. Got banned within 20 minutes.

TheMightyQuinn said:
MATCITY said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
The kind of schools these guys go to don't give out homework. Less a school and more a day care centre. Don't take the piss, it isn't funny having to watch these mentally deficient peckers humiliate themselves.
not heard that word for while

I'm bringing it back!

found RusnakTheRabbit yet?

Mëtal Bikër said:
1_barry_conlon said:
ManCity4ever10 said:
I'm live near Chelmsford and this season particularly I now see City fans than United fans. When they talk about their trophies we just turn it round and laugh back at them and tell them we'll be signing their players soon, and they'll never be able to buy success like us from now on. Mainly good-natured banter mind.

You're doing it all wrong, this is how you're supposed to do it to cause much merriment amongst your half witted red friends...read and digest...especially the key words, I'll highlight them for you. Here goes....

Me CITEH fan long time but now in UK. Loved the MASSIVE win on Sunday but could not get ticket in big Manchester cup final so got off the train in STOCKPORT and watched it in pub with many blues like me, pub was rafters packed.

Lots of cheering in pub when we score many and dropped my BITTER when number 5 goal. Many red fans i have told me that CITEH never be champions and now don't even have the BIGGEST FLOODLIGHT IN THE LAND since move from Maine St to WASTELANDS. They go on about COUNCIL HOUSE but my English joke isn't the best and cannot understand this?

When number 6 goal go in they text me to tell me 20,000 EMPTY SEATS at every home game. Hope this bit true so i can get ticket for big champions carling game next time. Only game i see citizens was lots of year back at YORK AWAY, over 100,000 in away corner,bizarre!

That's pretty good.....maybe TOO good..... :O RAAAG!!

I've been waiting years to be called that.

Right you b'stard...I was at York away
I was on the hill at Blackburn
I ran on the pitch against Luton
I was at Newcastle away when we won the league
I was in the highest crowd ever against Stoke
I saw Bert break his neck
I rubbed liniment on Bert's broken neck
I gave Billy Meredith his tooth pick
I gave Billy Meredith several illegal payments
I was Anna Connells fluffer
I told Big Mal that we would terrorise Europe
I told Big Mal that sometimes i get things wrong
I gave Peter Swales his first combover and told him he would look good in man made fibres
So don't ever doubt my blue credentials.

1_barry_conlon said:
Me CITEH fan long time but now in UK. Loved the MASSIVE win on Sunday but could not get ticket in big Manchester cup final so got off the train in STOCKPORT and watched it in pub with many blues like me, pub was rafters packed.

Lots of cheering in pub when we score many and split my BITTER on new friend CURLY WATTS when number 5 goal. Many red fans i have told me that CITEH never be champions and now don't even have the BIGGEST FLOODLIGHT IN THE LAND since move from Maine St to WASTELANDS. They go on about COUNCIL HOUSE but my English joke isn't the best and cannot understand this?

When number 6 goal go in they text me to tell me 20,000 EMPTY SEATS at every home game. Hope this bit true so i can get ticket for big champions carling game next time. Only game i see citizens was lots of year back at YORK AWAY, over 100,000 in away corner,bizarre!

Skashion said:
1_barry_conlon said:

Lots of cheering in pub when we score many and split my BITTER on new friend CURLY WATTS when number 5 goal. Many red fans i have told me that CITEH never be champions and now don't even have the BIGGEST FLOODLIGHT IN THE LAND since move from Maine St to WASTELANDS. They go on about COUNCIL HOUSE but my English joke isn't the best and cannot understand this?

Feel free to add more cliches, the more the merrier.

1_barry_conlon said:
Skashion said:
1_barry_conlon said:

Feel free to add more cliches, the more the merrier.

No Reference to anyone called Bertie???

1_barry_conlon said:
Mëtal Bikër said:
That's pretty good.....maybe TOO good..... :O RAAAG!!

I've been waiting years to be called that.

Right you b'stard...I was at York away
I was on the hill at Blackburn
I ran on the pitch against Luton
I was at Newcastle away when we won the league
I was in the highest crowd ever against Stoke
I saw Bert break his neck
I rubbed liniment on Bert's broken neck
I gave Billy Meredith his tooth pick
I gave Billy Meredith several illegal payments
I was Anna Connells fluffer
I told Big Mal that we would terrorise Europe
I told Big Mal that sometimes i get things wrong
I gave Peter Swales his first combover and told him he would look good in man made fibres
So don't ever doubt my blue credentials.
I am a Doubty McDoubter still, for one thing you don't even mention a subscription to City magazine 1998!
813l.jpg

Just ran into a rag I know, today. The 1st words out of his gob?
"Don't get too giddy. Ye've not played anybody yet!"
Too easy, really...
I told him that we certainly played nobody last Sunday.
He f**ked off, looking none too gruntled.
Sometimes, their sheer stupidity astounds me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.