Rag Cafe in Meltdown (merged)

Re: Rag Cafe in Meltdown

larderland said:
http://www.redcafe.net/f6/message-city-fans-342185/

lol they are really hurting,read below

Firstly let's get it out the way, yes, I'm bitter.

Bitter, but I'm also proud. Proud to support a team that has worked it's way up to the top of the footballing world through years of success. We are a footballing force respected the world over for the hard work that has gone into our achievements. Yes, we've spent a few bob along the way but we've also earned every single penny of that through money that is directly related to our hardwork and performances on the field. Every penny we spend isn't a sign of us "buying a title" it's a sign of our success in the past.

I love the rivalry we have with Liverpool, I hate them, but I respect them. The same went with Leeds a few years back and Arsenal now.

I don't have a single ounce of respect for you, nor Chelsea, both your team's "success" have nothing to do with any sort of hard work that has been put in over the years, it has nothing to do with any talent your coaches have produced nor with talent born anywhere near your club.

So, if you go on and win the league this season or next season, I'll be smiling in the knowledge that deep down, you know you can't really be proud of your team. Not like a United, Liverpool or Arsenal can of their team. So it doesn't matter how successful you are from here on in, you'll never have any real respect from any neutrals and it'll never feel anything like how we feel when we win something. All you'll have is the same empty feeling like when you are struggling on Football Manager so you edit the game to give to a few hundred millions, any success after that just feels wrong.
I'll tell you what I don't have any respect for, being in the right place at the right time in 1992, then spending more than anyone else since. Until 2008.

Who the fuck are you to tell me who I should be proud of? I'll be proud of City for the rest of my life, as I always have been. We demolished you today, is the bottom line and now you have to chase us for the rest of the season.

Fucking chew on that for a while, dickhead.

Re: A message to Manchester City fans

rags most hated team ever fact

bought success before everyone else was on the same page
particularly us with our amateurish ownership back then

they sold lots of shirts in asia fair do's

but as the Buzzcocks said........Times Up

Re: A message to Manchester City fans

Anyone who comes out with shit like that thinks football started in 1992. Therefore, their opinions can be entirely dismissed.

larderland said:

Bitter, but I'm also proud. Proud to support a team that has worked it's way up to the top of the footballing world through years of success. We are a footballing force respected the world over for the hard work that has gone into our achievements. Yes, we've spent a few bob along the way but we've also earned every single penny of that through money that is directly related to our hardwork and performances on the field. Every penny we spend isn't a sign of us "buying a title" it's a sign of our success in the past.

I love the rivalry we have with Liverpool, I hate them, but I respect them. The same went with Leeds a few years back and Arsenal now.

I don't have a single ounce of respect for you, nor Chelsea, both your team's "success" have nothing to do with any sort of hard work that has been put in over the years, it has nothing to do with any talent your coaches have produced nor with talent born anywhere near your club.

So, if you go on and win the league this season or next season, I'll be smiling in the knowledge that deep down, you know you can't really be proud of your team. Not like a United, Liverpool or Arsenal can of their team. So it doesn't matter how successful you are from here on in, you'll never have any real respect from any neutrals and it'll never feel anything like how we feel when we win something. All you'll have is the same empty feeling like when you are struggling on Football Manager so you edit the game to give to a few hundred millions, any success after that just feels wrong.

Ha ha!

I wouldn´t be proud either of a club which took the piggy to market ,the Sky pound, the CL euro and the yankee dollar , putting themselves before every other club. The G14 , the big four - yes them coonts signed up to it all for their own greedy fookin benefit
Utter , utter armchair coonts
May they crash and burn inperpetuity

larderland said:

who gives a fuck what you think? arsehole

Rag Cafe in Meltdown

larderland said:

After 30 odd years of nothing I think I will decide for myself thanks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.