Rag Cafe in Meltdown (merged)

des hardi said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
des hardi said:
point noted as usual!!! ;)

i was claiming media slander on our club.
a mate said i was being paranoid... and too defensive for city lately.
at that very moment-the adverts were on sky promoting 6 CL fixtures. all english teams mentioned except city. "i said did you see that!" i rewinded the advert for him..... even he was shocked at us being blatantly blanked by the feckers. :(

was that for next week?

maybe we're on ITV so they wouldn't plug it?
no it was a month ago.... one of the villa` game s i think. it was just funny... i hate them anyway!!!! (sky)

yeah Villarreal away was on sky so it was probably that, to be fair to sky they have promoted us well when we've been on their channel for CL.

Re: Re: United in termoil..Bernsteins fault...ycnmiu

oakiecokie said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Mëtal Bikër said:
This is so ridiculous it HAS to be a Clarkie.

Nobody can be that inherently stupid.
You have to be pretty thick to start with to get so emotionally disturbed about a defeat for a club thousands of miles from where you live in a city you are never likely to visit. I wouldn't get too smug though; these muppets are going to be supporting us in 3 years time.

Fucking hell PB,it doesn`t even bear thinking about !! lol

It's probably true though.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Mëtal Bikër said:

You have to be pretty thick to start with to get so emotionally disturbed about a defeat for a club thousands of miles from where you live in a city you are never likely to visit. I wouldn't get too smug though; these muppets are going to be supporting us in 3 years time.
How do you know he's not from the UK?

HorshamBlue said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Mëtal Bikër said:

reddevil4ever, India (01/12/2011 at 09:16)

HorshamBlue said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Mëtal Bikër said:

Keep up Watson his location says 'India'

LawsBackHeel said:
markbmcfc said:
unexpected item said:
Rags were doing some quality diving in their desperation to get an equaliser

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JX27hMNoo0[/youtube]

Saw that last night and pissed myself.

Its just too funny.

I was pissing mysides at that, it was the second time he went over that did it for me hahaha

Can someone re upload this? Love to see it.

and there we have it folks,with the time approaching 1:15 in the afternoon,a mere 15 hours after the final whistle,the utd v palace match has officially been forgotten and erased from the sky sports archives..

how long did they run the penalty that wasn`t against newcastle?

four days? five days?

how long did they show the shrek shinned goal against us?

a week? and a half??

but fair play to talkshite for getting the fat scouse mickey quinn in to cover keys and gray and from what i heard he gave the part time rag irani a bit of grief and was wooping the fact that palace knocked the glazerites out...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.