Rag Cafe in Meltdown (merged)

quote from my mate who does'ent come from manchester

"could'ent get a ticket so I watched it on telly" i could not speak for 5 seconds

Not a good time to be a United fan, City still in good form, Arsenal in extremely good form, Liverpool in very good form thank god for Chelsea eh

The Premier League's top 2 for the past god knows how many years both really struggling and both needing massive change (them more so obviously)

unexpected item said:
Rags were doing some quality diving in their desperation to get an equaliser

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JX27hMNoo0[/youtube]

Saw that last night and pissed myself.

Its just too funny.

markbmcfc said:
unexpected item said:
Rags were doing some quality diving in their desperation to get an equaliser

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JX27hMNoo0[/youtube]

Saw that last night and pissed myself.

Its just too funny.

I was pissing mysides at that, it was the second time he went over that did it for me hahaha

i see sky sports news have already got the broom out and lifted that carpet up to shovel last night under it..

no stories about how a championship team,who havn`t scored in their last five matches by the way,humbled a utd team which contained 9 internationals and whose wage bill dwarfed palaces team??

you just know that if it was us they`d be running the scoreline,mancinis interview and the cost of the squad every hour and on the hour..

fergies fledglings eh???? what a load of old shit!!

United in termoil..Bernsteins fault...ycnmiu

reddevil4ever, India (01/12/2011 at 09:16)
Like (1)

SAF, you should have played Fletcher who normally takes credit earned by our other ten first team players,
You knew very well that throwing him at the deep end would have exposed him as well as you.

We do not want an apology, we are hurt beyond belief. We are numb with disbelief.
Old Trafford has become a graveyard for our hopes and aspirations.

Time to expose Bernstein for the sham that he is. Sitting atop the FA, he has been put there to make sure every refereeing decision which is debatable goes against United.

We lost thre due to injury due to the Crystal Palace players targeting the ankles of our players. The twins and Berba were the players who could make a difference. Yes that was a blatant offside but Evans was busy holding Murray's shirt and looking to clear the ball. Park was kicked time and again but he was a tough cookie.

Pogba and Morisson have promise and Gibson was nowhere as bad as my fellow reds make him out to be, in fact his passing was more constant than the other sorry players.

I feel truly bad for Valencia who played his heart out.

Macheda should have never been allowed to wear a United shirt, we should have given these opportunities to his compatriot Rossi.

Had we started Pogba and Morrison alongside Berba the story could have been different instead of making lame excuses. Had Berba started the season playing with Tom and Ando in support we may have seen an even better start to the season.

By not keeping Berba playing we have cut our noses to spite our faces. Welbeck had he been on the bench could have stepped in. His speed and height could have made a difference.

We know the Glazers are skint and there is no money, but with this poor financial situation only you can fashion victories and build a viable team.
Evans Fletcher Macheda should never ever appear for us again, ever again.
It is very important we keep Pogba and Gibson they both have the technique to shoot and volley from distance, something that is missing since Scholesy hung up his boots. Morisson has the technical ability. Fryers did well, but he is not in Fabio's class but he does not make mistakes, a defender or keeper as the saying goes is only as good as his last blunder.

Right now we are in free fall without a chute. We are the last people on earth who want to see you to retire on a low.

Favouritism will be our doom,

Oh dear Agent David,they`ve sussed you out !!
PMSL at the tossers demise.

Re: United in termoil..Bernsteins fault...ycnmiu

oakiecokie said:
reddevil4ever, India (01/12/2011 at 09:16)
Like (1)

SAF, you should have played Fletcher who normally takes credit earned by our other ten first team players,
You knew very well that throwing him at the deep end would have exposed him as well as you.

We do not want an apology, we are hurt beyond belief. We are numb with disbelief.
Old Trafford has become a graveyard for our hopes and aspirations.

Time to expose Bernstein for the sham that he is. Sitting atop the FA, he has been put there to make sure every refereeing decision which is debatable goes against United.

We lost thre due to injury due to the Crystal Palace players targeting the ankles of our players. The twins and Berba were the players who could make a difference. Yes that was a blatant offside but Evans was busy holding Murray's shirt and looking to clear the ball. Park was kicked time and again but he was a tough cookie.

Pogba and Morisson have promise and Gibson was nowhere as bad as my fellow reds make him out to be, in fact his passing was more constant than the other sorry players.

I feel truly bad for Valencia who played his heart out.

Macheda should have never been allowed to wear a United shirt, we should have given these opportunities to his compatriot Rossi.

Had we started Pogba and Morrison alongside Berba the story could have been different instead of making lame excuses. Had Berba started the season playing with Tom and Ando in support we may have seen an even better start to the season.

By not keeping Berba playing we have cut our noses to spite our faces. Welbeck had he been on the bench could have stepped in. His speed and height could have made a difference.

We know the Glazers are skint and there is no money, but with this poor financial situation only you can fashion victories and build a viable team.
Evans Fletcher Macheda should never ever appear for us again, ever again.
It is very important we keep Pogba and Gibson they both have the technique to shoot and volley from distance, something that is missing since Scholesy hung up his boots. Morisson has the technical ability. Fryers did well, but he is not in Fabio's class but he does not make mistakes, a defender or keeper as the saying goes is only as good as his last blunder.

Right now we are in free fall without a chute. We are the last people on earth who want to see you to retire on a low.

Favouritism will be our doom,

Oh dear Agent David,they`ve sussed you out !!
PMSL at the tossers demise.

Your right mate, they have sussed him. Bernstein out!

Forward with Franny!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.