Rag Cafe in Meltdown (merged)

stony said:
Wheelsy said:
Top of the league?

800x.jpg

U MAD BRO

Check out the bloke with the huge shit eating grin in the white shirt top right. Whoever he supports he ain't no rag.

And the daft fucker in the bottom right,with the hat.

Did anyone see the granny with the " Splinter Cell " glasses on ?? I've got a picture of it on my phone but don't know how to post it from my phone :-/<br /><br />-- Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:30 pm --<br /><br />Did anyone see the granny with the " Splinter Cell " glasses on ?? I've got a picture of it on my phone but don't know how to post it from my phone :-/

leruzin said:
Did anyone see the granny with the " Splinter Cell " glasses on ?? I've got a picture of it on my phone but don't know how to post it from my phone :-/

-- Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:30 pm --

Did anyone see the granny with the " Splinter Cell " glasses on ?? I've got a picture of it on my phone but don't know how to post it from my phone :-/
E-mail it to yourself, then save it from your mail programme on your computer and use an image hosting site as normal. That's what I do with my iPhone, using Googlemail. Works every time.

TCIB said:
Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
I've had the "we've got 6 key players injured" excuse thrown at me, funny really as I didn't get a responce when I pointed out Blackburn have about 8/9 key players injured as well!!

Force the issue, tell the bugger again and demand an answer :D

You know that feeling you get when it feels more satisfactory when you don't recieve an answer to oppose when you get an absolute stupid and pathetic answer.... Well thats the kind of satisfaction I'm getting right now :-)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/f7/espn-channel-abu-halfwits-346183/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/f7/espn-channel- ... ts-346183/</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.