Rag Cafe in Meltdown (merged)

southaustralianblue said:
kevdeblue said:
Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
imagepcw.jpg

I knew Kim Jong Il wasnt dead

Could of gotten away with it too.....

Pigeonho said:
Rumour on talk shite is Chelsea have bid 60m for shrek. The place will not only go into meltdown but fully well explode if that probable bullshit is true!

The offer could be true but not in the months of Sunday's the rags would sell him to Chelsea or for that matter Rooney wanting to go there....

Pigeonho said:
Rumour on talk shite is Chelsea have bid 60m for shrek. The place will not only go into meltdown but fully well explode if that probable bullshit is true!
Chelsea definitely tried to buy him 12 months ago when he put his transfer request in. The stories then were that they were desperate to tie him to a new contract as that would enable them to get a better price later on. So maybe not too surprising.

LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by londonredmaniac
I'd say a good few of us do old bean.
I'm going to shove your pointy shoes up your arse the next time I see you, you cockney bastard.

Kolarov's Left Foot said:
A United fans 1st XI of both Manchester clubs. Made me laugh.

I think our first XI is pretty damned close. If I made a team of the two, I'd pick more United players.

De Gea
Jones Vida Kompany Evra
Toure Carrick
Aguero Rooney Silva
Chicharito

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/f6/noisy-neighbours-345125/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/f6/noisy-neighbours-345125/</a>

PMSL at that

Talk about rose tinted spectacles.<br /><br />-- Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:55 pm --<br /><br />
Pigeonho said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Pigeonho said:

Talk shite matey!!! Enough said...
Oh I know mate, would just be piss funny!

Well it *is* time for some more Glazer profit taking :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.