Rag Cafe in Meltdown (merged)

he thinks it was being played at old trafford bwahahaha!

The best team was picked, problem is we don't really have enough quality available to beat Newcastle, who are a good team, away from home.

ban-mcfc said:
he thinks it was being played at old trafford bwahahaha!

The best team was picked, problem is we don't really have enough quality available to beat Newcastle, who are a good team, away from home.
No. Look at the commas you numptie.
Lol!

Originally Posted by Lynk
You know things are fucked when a 38 year old winger is our second best midfielder. Fuck sake.

and the response...

Originally Posted by Aint gota Kalou
I hate it when people say this, he's not just any old 38 year old winger, he's Ryan fucking Giggs. He could go to any team in the league and instantly be one of their best central midfielders.

His best position hasn't been on the wing for like 3 seasons either.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! Mercy, pass the oxygen!!

Reapersoul20

We were completely outplayed in every part of the pitch, and most depressingly, at every point in the match.

Sack Frogie, sign Pardew.

This getting too much, my sides cannot take anymore of this. Comedy gold.

From Goal.com, can't tell if a piss-take or not.

fiz moon
10:32 PM Jan 4, 2012

I'm officially switching to Manchester city after supporting Manchester United for 14 yrs. SAF sucks and I'm gonna burn my united jersey till we get a new coach and buy better players....arggghhhh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.