Rag Cafe in Meltdown (merged)

LoveCity said:
From Goal.com, can't tell if a piss-take or not.

fiz moon
10:32 PM Jan 4, 2012

I'm officially switching to Manchester city after supporting Manchester United for 14 yrs. SAF sucks and I'm gonna burn my united jersey till we get a new coach and buy better players....arggghhhh

I see a ban from Rag Cafe in Fiz Moon's future. Lol.

LoveCity said:
From Goal.com, can't tell if a piss-take or not.

fiz moon
10:32 PM Jan 4, 2012

I'm officially switching to Manchester city after supporting Manchester United for 14 yrs. SAF sucks and I'm gonna burn my united jersey till we get a new coach and buy better players....arggghhhh

Yours faithfully,
G. Neville, Bury.

Blootoof said:
mackenzie said:
Blootoof said:
First phone in

From Ireland

shock

They could do with Stevie right now so don't knock it.

I don't think Jesus could help that shower of shit tbh Mackenzie

And I agree. I think we are seeing a terminal decline, much like we saw after Busby went.
There will still be the odd death rattle and twitch but it is there alright.

They can stop comparing this to the Sunderland result for us. The result in that game was a travesty. Tonight was no travesty. I would be seriously worried about these last two performances if I were a rag and not merely the results (which were bad enough). They have been running on empty for a long time, the twats, aided and abetted by the Wigans and Eviltons of this world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.