Rag delusion.

Michael Corleone

Swapping Kolo's samples with Wayne Bridges'
I was talking to my mate yesterday who's a rag when I mentioned how Micah Richards was proving himself a lot lately. Then he replies that he thinks Micah Richards is absolutely gash. He then went on to say how Johnny Evans, Johnny fucking Evans is better than Micah Richards and apparently according to him, so is Chris Smalling.

I went on to tell him that Micah Richards plays right back in one of the best defences in the country and Johnny Evans is barely starting for Nothern Ireland. Then he says "Not one of your defenders would start for United", and "A fully fit Ferdinand is far better than Kompany". Then when I told him, we had the least conceded goals last year, joint with Chelsea. He goes into a rant about thats because Mancini is so negative!

It just got me thinking, Is there a general delusion that the rags hold. All other supporters can generally agree on some dead cert facts. But it is the air of superiority they think they deserve.

Anyway, I can't wait to we fuck them over in the league and champions league.
Anyone else heard any equally ridiculus statements from them lately.

I always give the same advice in these situations just kidney punch the twat till he pisses blood

I have a rag friend (I use the term 'friend' loosely) who thinks that O'Shea is better then Kompany. They are all deluded and have a different view on football. He also thinks any of their back four would walk on to our side, and rates that short sighted Spanish car crash De Gea higher then Joe Hart.

Like I said, deluded.

I have been informed from a rag work colleague that young is better than silva, aguero isn't world class cos he hasn't done it in the prem ( swansea didn't count as they are shit!!) and they have a far stronger squad.

Delusional doesnt even come close.

the best one iv heard is Kun is a cheaps man Chicharito....

when he costs about 8 times as much the stupid fuckers<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:16 pm --<br /><br />the best one iv heard is Kun is a cheaps man Chicharito....

when he costs about 8 times as much the stupid fuckers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.