Rag delusion.

I HAD one who still thinks they had 200k at their parade. I asked him if he went but he said he CBA getting out of bed!

I HAVE another rag friend who actually went and he said that in a lot of parts there were more stewards and police than fans!!

It has become more and more difficult talking to them these days as they will always be the best, the biggest, full stadium every home game.

One last week said that their new keeper is already better than Hart.

I tell him Joe kept 28 clean sheets.

I tell him we may win the league this year, he replies no chance because we are shit.

Why are we shit.

You have made bad signings and you were shit last year.

We won the FA Cup

So what, thats not a major success.

We beat you in the "SEMI FINAL" so you werent trying then??

You may be league champions but only finished 9 points behind you and let me tell you if the season would have been a month longer we would have won it last year.

The 2 draws in the FA Cup against Leicester and Notts gave us a fixture pile up which we couldnt handle, but now we can put out our Wednesday team and Saturday team.

You're still shit, cant fill your ground, never be bigger than us.

End of conversation, they are just unintelligent, under educated , under knowledged, non Mancunian dickheads.<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:31 pm --<br /><br />Also about the parade that was due to the heavy rain as it takes a Turban 12 hours to dry.

Michael Corleone said:
I was talking to my mate yesterday who's a rag when I mentioned how Micah Richards was proving himself a lot lately. Then he replies that he thinks Micah Richards is absolutely gash. He then went on to say how Johnny Evans, Johnny fucking Evans is better than Micah Richards and apparently according to him, so is Chris Smalling.

Ask him how, if Evans is so good, Weiss (who can't get into our squad) ripped him apart in an international last year?

Michael Corleone said:
I was talking to my mate yesterday who's a rag when I mentioned how Micah Richards was proving himself a lot lately. Then he replies that he thinks Micah Richards is absolutely gash. He then went on to say how Johnny Evans, Johnny fucking Evans is better than Micah Richards and apparently according to him, so is Chris Smalling.

I went on to tell him that Micah Richards plays right back in one of the best defences in the country and Johnny Evans is barely starting for Nothern Ireland. Then he says "Not one of your defenders would start for United", and "A fully fit Ferdinand is far better than Kompany". Then when I told him, we had the least conceded goals last year, joint with Chelsea. He goes into a rant about thats because Mancini is so negative!

It just got me thinking, Is there a general delusion that the rags hold. All other supporters can generally agree on some dead cert facts. But it is the air of superiority they think they deserve.

Anyway, I can't wait to we fuck them over in the league and champions league.
Anyone else heard any equally ridiculus statements from them lately.

they have the four best c/b in the universe.

tips said:
Michael Corleone said:

Ask him how, if Evans is so good, Weiss (who can't get into our squad) ripped him apart in an international last year?

Also micah plays full back and evans is centre back no comparison

and breath.

eastlands oasis said:
Biggest delusion of all "we easily sell out every home game, and you can't get a ticket anywhere". One of my drivers who is a rag told me this morning he rang their ticket office yesterday to see if there were any tickets left for Monday night(first home game of the season against a strong Spurs team) to be told " yes we have sir, there are thousands of tickets left" I hope there are swathes of empty red seats all over so we can shove it back down their throats trying to take the piss out of us for still have a couple of hundred left Monday!
We sold out. Empty seats for seasoncard holders not there.

waspish said:
eastlands oasis said:
Biggest delusion of all "we easily sell out every home game, and you can't get a ticket anywhere". One of my drivers who is a rag told me this morning he rang their ticket office yesterday to see if there were any tickets left for Monday night(first home game of the season against a strong Spurs team) to be told " yes we have sir, there are thousands of tickets left" I hope there are swathes of empty red seats all over so we can shove it back down their throats trying to take the piss out of us for still have a couple of hundred left Monday!

Well they are still advertising the Monday tickets in the papers and on radio

they also e-mail everybody on their database who's bought any kind of ticket in the last 5 years telling them tickets are available. the pity is that they have a bottomless pit of plastics, tourists & sad fucks who'll take up the slack caused by the drop off in the numbers of ex-regulars who pick & choose their games or who have stopped going altogether.

Michael Corleone said:
He then went on to say how Johnny Evans, Johnny fucking Evans is better than Micah Richards

WHAT

THE

FUCK

jonmcfc said:
tips said:
Michael Corleone said:

Also micah plays full back and evans is centre back no comparison

and breath.

Would still have Micah at CB over evans

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.