Rag excuses in general

manimanc said:
i got a text which read.."are you out of europe and we`re top of the league..."...to which i replied.."do you miss taking the piss out of stockport and bury beating us.." ..to which i got the reply.."fuck off you bitter blue ****.."...

after our QPR game in may the glazerites i know really have been clutching at straws and scraping the barrel....love it really love it!!!

Hehe, good reply that mate. I doff thine cap to thee.

Your ground is always half empty
You've no team spirit
The 1-6 was down to the sending off
You might be able to beat anyone in England, but you're shit in Europe
Tevez is a mercenary
Oh fuck off you twats

Your ground is always half empty - half is an exaggeration, but you couldn't even sell out v Real
You've no team spirit - false, you do
The 1-6 was down to the sending off - you probably would've won 11 v 11, wouldn't have been 1-6 though
You might be able to beat anyone in England, but you're shit in Europe - true
Tevez is a mercenary - true

Red Manc said:
Your ground is always half empty - half is an exaggeration, but you couldn't even sell out v Real
The 1-6 was down to the sending off - you probably would've won 11 v 11, wouldn't have been 1-6 though

the game was sold out...the empty seats were people who didnt attend for whatever other reasons but no tickets were available to buy so thats a sell out isnt it?

cyprustavern said:
Red Manc said:

the game was sold out...the empty seats were people who didnt attend for whatever other reasons but no tickets were available to buy so thats a sell out isnt it?
QED

Red Manc said:
Your ground is always half empty - half is an exaggeration, but you couldn't even sell out v Real. We did sell out against Real but we didn't sell out against Ajax or Dortmund
You've no team spirit - false, you do. Correct
The 1-6 was down to the sending off - you probably would've won 11 v 11, wouldn't have been 1-6 though. Probably not but regardless of our man advantage, it was still a spectacular capitulation from United
You might be able to beat anyone in England, but you're shit in Europe - true. Yep, but not much different to United's first couple of CL campaigns in 93-94 and 94-95
Tevez is a mercenary - true. Of course, but he's not alone in today's game

marco said:
wayne71 said:
marco said:
i get it all the time-

mancini will be sacked even if we win the title

you just bought it

barton is a city fan and got sent off on purpose

it goes on and is fuking endless they really are in a nervious state of shock since aguero stuck that ball in the net i dont think they will ever get over it to be honest

I don't get any of this shit, you must be associating with morons. I'm friends with a few proper reds that I can have a decent footy related conversation with but I wouldn't even speak to some clown spouting shite. They would get ignored/deleted/told to fuck off.

there are some decent reds i think the manchester born and bred fan is ok however i'm not in manchester anymore and tend to find where i am that its the guys who never go spout the shit
This is absolutely bang on. Any United fan I have met who is from Manchester and I must admit this is very very few, have all been decent fella's and knew what they were talking about. The rest talk utter bile.

Red Manc said:
Your ground is always half empty - half is an exaggeration, but you couldn't even sell out v Real - As stated already, the game was sold out. Let's not forget though, that before you lot won your first Premier League, you played a home European tie in front of less than 20,000 at Old Trafford.

The 1-6 was down to the sending off - you probably would've won 11 v 11, wouldn't have been 1-6 though - How the fuck could you, I or anybody else possibly know that? It'd have been 2-0 had Evans not dragged him down anyway.

You might be able to beat anyone in England, but you're shit in Europe - true - We may not have cracked Europe but "shit" isn't really correct is it? Not being beaten by the Champions of Holland, Spain and Germany isn't shit is it? Again, let's pretend that teams like IFK Gothenburg, Torpedo Moscow, Monaco, Atletico Madrid, Galatasaray and Borussia Dortmund didn't put you lot out of Europe in the early '90's before you got used to the competition.

Tevez is a mercenary - true - Whereas all the players such as Hernandez, Anderson, de Gea, Lindegaard and the rest dreamt of playing for United as boys and would gladly give their wages back if they were asked to because they play for their love of the game and United in particular don't they?

If you're going to insist on coming to a City forum, at least have the common sense to think about what you post and not make a prick out of yourself.

Most of my friends are rags and know what they are talking about apart from the partisan bias every fan has.
The odd time someones tried the mercenary,bought the title etc lines I've just agreed with them with a smug grin,patted them on the head and sympathised.
Winds them up no end :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.