Rag excuses in general

wayne71 said:
marco said:
i get it all the time-

mancini will be sacked even if we win the title

you just bought it

barton is a city fan and got sent off on purpose

it goes on and is fuking endless they really are in a nervious state of shock since aguero stuck that ball in the net i dont think they will ever get over it to be honest

I don't get any of this shit, you must be associating with morons. I'm friends with a few proper reds that I can have a decent footy related conversation with but I wouldn't even speak to some clown spouting shite. They would get ignored/deleted/told to fuck off.

This all day long.
I too have rag mates who I can have an objective discussion with,without them telling me 'Citeh 'ave no istree',or me resorting to doing some pathetic impression of an aircraft crashing.
Yes,some rags are utter bellends,but a quick glance around this very forum,(especially after a defeat),proves that we too have our fair share.

citykev28 said:
Red Manc said:
Your ground is always half empty - half is an exaggeration, but you couldn't even sell out v Real - As stated already, the game was sold out. Let's not forget though, that before you lot won your first Premier League, you played a home European tie in front of less than 20,000 at Old Trafford. Fair point, I apologise I thought the game wasn't a sell out (i.e. I know many of my red mates who went) but it was quite eye-opening the amount of empty seats that were there, especially as it was the Spanish champions coming to town.

You've no team spirit - false, you do

The 1-6 was down to the sending off - you probably would've won 11 v 11, wouldn't have been 1-6 though - How the fuck could you, I or anybody else possibly know that? It'd have been 2-0 had Evans not dragged him down anyway. How could you possibly know Balotelli wouldn't have done a Torres and missed a sitter? I said you wouldn't have won 1-6, which, in my opinion, is a reasonable assumption given your away form last term. Notably 3 of your goals came after (or around) 90 minutes, when our lads were pushing to try and get it back to 2-3. When it went to 1-4 we inexplicably gave up.

You might be able to beat anyone in England, but you're shit in Europe - true - We may not have cracked Europe but "shit" isn't really correct is it? Not being beaten by the Champions of Holland, Spain and Germany isn't shit is it? Again, let's pretend that teams like IFK Gothenburg, Torpedo Moscow, Monaco, Atletico Madrid, Galatasaray and Borussia Dortmund didn't put you lot out of Europe in the early '90's before you got used to the competition. I was under the impression we're talking City not United? I can flip that round and argue quite legitimately failing to win one game against a team currently 3rd in La Liga, 4th in the Netherlands and 3rd in the Bundesliga is a poor return for a team of City's calibre and their record at home in general. Whichever way you try to twist it, not getting out of the group stage 2 years running isn't brilliant, nor is it what you as City fans (or I) expected.

Tevez is a mercenary - true - Whereas all the players such as Hernandez, Anderson, de Gea, Lindegaard and the rest dreamt of playing for United as boys and would gladly give their wages back if they were asked to because they play for their love of the game and United in particular don't they? This was not the point. The point was Tevez is a mercenary which you seem to be agreeing with. I never said Tevez was the only mercenary in the game today. However I do believe he is one of the worst out there and he never loved United and he'll never love City. All he and Joorabchian want is cash, cash and more cash. I don't really see how you can put Tevez and the 4 players you mentioned in the same sentence to be honest, Tevez and Rooney would have been a far more accurate comparison

Red Manc said:
Your ground is always half empty - half is an exaggeration, but you couldn't even sell out v Real
The 1-6 was down to the sending off - you probably would've won 11 v 11, wouldn't have been 1-6 though
You might be able to beat anyone in England, but you're shit in Europe - true
Tevez is a mercenary - true
Because he left United?
Being as your lot (on loan only) was his third or fourth club, that means he was a 'mercenary' when he played for your shower as well?
Remind me who the striker was who slammed in a public and highly embarrassing transfer request in order to screw a huge pay rise out of his club? You know, the fella who needed the money to have granny pubes transplanted onto his prematurely balding swede?

Red Manc said:
The 1-6 was down to the sending off - you probably would've won 11 v 11, wouldn't have been 1-6 though

The rags had the perfect opportunity to prove that 11 v 10 always results in a spectacular thrashing of the opposition, in the FA Cup last season.

The ref gave them a nice early start at it too, not just the second half.

They ended up clinging on for dear life, shitting themselves to a man and scraping a narrow 3-2 win.

Champ1-0ns

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Yes,some rags are utter bellends,but a quick glance around this very forum,(especially after a defeat),proves that we too have our fair share.

Well said, every club has decent fans and dickheads. In the UK my club is Sheff United but most of my best mates are Wednesdayites and are good lads.

Being as your lot (on loan only) was his third or fourth club, that means he was a 'mercenary' when he played for your shower as well?
Remind me who the striker was who slammed in a public and highly embarrassing transfer request in order to screw a huge pay rise out of his club? You know, the fella who needed the money to have granny pubes transplanted onto his prematurely balding swede?

I wrote a reply to the guy who quoted me but for some unknown reason it has not been approved. I agreed. In it I said how the comparison of Tevez to the 4 mentioned was ridiculous and how the Rooney comparison would have been much more realistic. I also said this does not change the fact Tevez is a mercenary, which is what the original poster posted as an 'excuse.' If Bluemoon wishes not to post my perfectly well reasoned reply then the way this forum is run is a joke. I was under the impression this was a perfectly well run and fair forum

manimanc said:
i got a text which read.."are you out of europe and we`re top of the league..."...to which i replied.."do you miss taking the piss out of stockport and bury beating us.." ..to which i got the reply.."fuck off you bitter blue ****.."...

after our QPR game in may the glazerites i know really have been clutching at straws and scraping the barrel....love it really love it!!!

It's top draw mate - they are squirming, while being eaten away from inside by watching the inevitable advance of the blue football and sky blue project - generosity of spirit is the only antidote for them, but...

Red Manc said:
I wrote a reply to the guy who quoted me but for some unknown reason it has not been approved. I agreed. In it I said how the comparison of Tevez to the 4 mentioned was ridiculous and how the Rooney comparison would have been much more realistic. I also said this does not change the fact Tevez is a mercenary, which is what the original poster posted as an 'excuse.' If Bluemoon wishes not to post my perfectly well reasoned reply then the way this forum is run is a joke. I was under the impression this was a perfectly well run and fair forum

None of the moderators were online at the time it was posted, hence why it wasn't approved straightaway.

Red Manc said:
Your ground is always half empty - half is an exaggeration, but you couldn't even sell out v Real
You might be able to beat anyone in England, but you're shit in Europe - true
Tevez is a mercenary - true

Well people who live in glass houses....

1. You can see empty seats at the swamp pretty regularly. Your club has been wh0ring around season tickets at almost every concievable outlet and media access point.
2. Your manager is known for throwing hair dryers and shoes at his players and you talk about spirit of the game. good one
3. If Ifs and buts were candy and nuts... What if Ashley Young had been yellow carded for each dive of his? I bet you would have finished at least 10 points behind us last season
4. You were ousted from a CL group that had european giants like Basel, Otelul Galati and Benfica while we were in a group of Bayern Munich, Villareal and Napoli. Surely if there was a comparison, you are the sh1tter of the two.
5. hmm mercenary you say. What about Rooney, RVP, Rio, Ashley Young, Kagawa? ohh they enjoy playing games with one man advantage and that is why they are at ManU not for the rumored 200k that Rooney and RVP make each week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.