Rag fans crowned hide and seek champions!

Blueranger

Did you see them feckers move with 10 mins to go? It was like watching the second half of the 'The Great Escape'!!!!!!!!

When they get beat they are conspicuous by there absence. Especially when we win a derby match. At least we have the balls to come out regardless of the score

That sort of thing doesn't happen at the swamp - they are never 3-1 down with 10 minutes to go - but they were today hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I was laughing my bollocks off at full time.

What made it even sweeter was the fact that Ronaldo scored but they lost................ask any rag - they always win at home when Ronaldo scores - not any fucking more they don't hahahahahahahahahahaha

i remember their lap of honour a few years ago when chelsea beat them to the title. the ground was empty. bunch of fickle, glory hunting, smacked arses

uwerosler28 said:
I know maybe they are hiding with the people from our third tiers?

Hey, third tier aint hiding! We've been shunted down to the level with no pasties! If Level 2 were full, then they'd have to let us have our own seats. Rags hiding? Nothing new in that if they suffer a reverse. Anybody have a tenner on FakeRon scoring first and MANUre getting whipped?

Makes sense though. Get on the M6 before anyone else. Beat the rush 'darn sarf'.

Blueranger said:
Did you see them feckers move with 10 mins to go? It was like watching the second half of the 'The Great Escape'!!!!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! well said mate. In my local it was full of plastic jokers who didn't have a clue and soon fucked off when they lost, fucking joker scum fuck off to singapore you rag(sp - really i mean munich -oops) twats

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.