Rag fans crowned hide and seek champions!

The Fat el Hombre said:
Blueranger said:
Did you see them feckers move with 10 mins to go? It was like watching the second half of the 'The Great Escape'!!!!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! well said mate. In my local it was full of plastic jokers who didn't have a clue and soon fucked off when they lost, fucking joker scum fuck off to singapore you rag(sp - really i mean ****** -oops) twats

I take it you dont like the rags Hombre ? .....lol

Daz_Blue said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Blueranger said:
Did you see them feckers move with 10 mins to go? It was like watching the second half of the 'The Great Escape'!!!!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! well said mate. In my local it was full of plastic jokers who didn't have a clue and soon fucked off when they lost, fucking joker scum fuck off to singapore you rag(sp - really i mean ****** -oops) twats

I take it you dont like the rags Hombre ? .....lol

I don't mind their proper fans as such it's the plastic rag jokers who were all bragging like they owned football that really do my fucking head in. 4-1, fuck off. Fucking clowns who don't have afucking clue and just want to jump on a fucking bandwagon. Fucking muppets. 2-1 on your special day you rag twats, stick that u your fucking arses you dirty rag bastards. Fuck off to the rag megastore!!!!!!!!!!

Pezzer2 said:
When they get beat they are conspicuous by there absence. Especially when we win a derby match. At least we have the balls to come out regardless of the score

its very true, all the boozers are empty of rags when we beat them, at least we still go for a beer and take it on the chin.

scowy68 said:
Maybe they were all shitting themselves in case Rafa fancied clipping one of them.

LOL seriously if MH decided to lamp a rag when we play them he would be a legend instantly

tommyducks said:
BlueMooner87 said:
scowy68 said:
Maybe they were all shitting themselves in case Rafa fancied clipping one of them.

LOL seriously if MH decided to lamp a rag when we play them he would be a legend instantly
That would do it for me.

after a last minute winner from glauber berti of course

Blue>Red said:
tommyducks said:
BlueMooner87 said:
scowy68 said:

That would do it for me.

after a last minute winner from glauber berti of course

May be off topic, but how the fuck does Berti keep increasing his OVR on Fifa 09 (LiveSeason)?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.