Rag Jokes!!!

jimharri said:
So Howard Webb has admitted that he shouldn't have given Utd the penalty that let them back into the game against Spurs.
When asked why he changed his mind he replied, "The cheque bounced."

love it

A Man Utd fan dies goes to heaven in his Man Utd shirt.
He knocks on the pearly gates and out walks St. Peter.
"I'm sorry" says St Peter, "no Man Utd fans allowed in heaven."
"What?" exclaims the man, astonished.
"You heard, no Man Utd fans."
"But, but, but, I've been a good man", replies the man.
"Oh really", says St. Peter. "What have you done, then ?"
"Well" said the guy, "Three weeks before I died, I gave 10 pounds to the starving children in Africa".
"Oh" says St. Peter. "anything else?"
"Well, 2 weeks before I died I also gave 10 pounds to the homeless."
"Hmmm. Anything else?"
"Yeah. A week before I died I gave 10 pounds to the Albanian orphans."
"Okay", said St. Peter, "You wait here a minute while I have a word with the governor."
Ten minutes pass before St. Peter returns. He looks the bloke in the eye and says, "I've had a word with God and he agrees with me. Here's your thirty quid back, now fuck off you rag twat".

The InvisiBLUE Man said:
A Man Utd fan dies goes to heaven in his Man Utd shirt.
He knocks on the pearly gates and out walks St. Peter.
"I'm sorry" says St Peter, "no Man Utd fans allowed in heaven."
"What?" exclaims the man, astonished.
"You heard, no Man Utd fans."
"But, but, but, I've been a good man", replies the man.
"Oh really", says St. Peter. "What have you done, then ?"
"Well" said the guy, "Three weeks before I died, I gave 10 pounds to the starving children in Africa".
"Oh" says St. Peter. "anything else?"
"Well, 2 weeks before I died I also gave 10 pounds to the homeless."
"Hmmm. Anything else?"
"Yeah. A week before I died I gave 10 pounds to the Albanian orphans."
"Okay", said St. Peter, "You wait here a minute while I have a word with the governor."
Ten minutes pass before St. Peter returns. He looks the bloke in the eye and says, "I've had a word with God and he agrees with me. Here's your thirty quid back, now fuck off you rag twat".

Brilliany
heaven-gate.jpg

LCBblue said:
I started this thread because this United fan I know is giving me grief and how they have got 80 mil to spend! Im gonna get him good with some of these, cheers fellas, keep em coming!

I hope your kidding ! Just tell him our owner spends that on socks and laugh at him

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
LCBblue said:
I started this thread because this United fan I know is giving me grief and how they have got 80 mil to spend! Im gonna get him good with some of these, cheers fellas, keep em coming!

I hope your kidding ! Just tell him our owner spends that on socks and laugh at him

LOL! I went a bit ott yes. Not all of it is true, though thats another thing I can say to him! Cheers fella ;P

Well it was obvious that after Real Madrid signed Kaka from Milan the tranny wouldn't be far behind - I mean we all know that every Brazilian is normally followed by an irritating twat - haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.