RAG MATES YOU REALLY WANT TO PUNCH

mcfcmick

rag mate today adamant they should have won today by six or seven i swear i was so close to giving him a good hiding any one else have any shit with there mates

Fare doos to my rag mate though. He, along with some other rag mates said they were shitting themselves for the whole match as he fears Citys "wrath" now. He's a good lad when it comes to being non biased. But it gets to the bone when I see him celebrating.

mancityscot said:
rag fans in my year on facebook, now callingme a glory hunter, saying we are shit. anyone got any comebacks

simple, talk to them or ask questions about derby matches before 1993, dont forget record books didnt begin before 1993 in their eyes..calling you a glory hunter, just quote these, ..caprice famous tart and i quote, i support a london team i follow man united, victor meldrew ,brought up in the back streets of scotland, guess who he follows? you got it..for every dig they give you ,your armed with far more my friend

mancityscot said:
rag fans in my year on facebook, now callingme a glory hunter, saying we are shit. anyone got any comebacks
so theyre calling you a glory hunter because were shit? how does that work

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.