RAG MATES YOU REALLY WANT TO PUNCH

My rag mate came over to my house today after they won.... Trying to wind me up and he could tell I was fucked off, there so annoying. By the way my mate knows fuck all about the scum.

By this point I was pissed off with all these plastic fans giving me shit on facebook, then some guy from my street was pissed out of his head winding me up and he tryed kicking me (joking about) so I grabbed his foot and pushed him he went flying into the bush and all his Stella went over him. It was pretty funny actually.

Luke The Blue said:
My rag mate came over to my house today after they won.... Trying to wind me up and he could tell I was fucked off, there so annoying. By the way my mate knows fuck all about the scum.

By this point I was pissed off with all these plastic fans giving me shit on facebook, then some guy from my street was pissed out of his head winding me up and he tryed kicking me (joking about) so I grabbed his foot and pushed him he went flying into the bush and all his Stella went over him. It was pretty funny actually.

i would of stamped on the cunts face tbh.

No really want to punch but I've had a right laugh at one today.

So after the game I went to the rugby and when I got there I saw a rag mate. He looked at me as though he was ready to start taking the piss about the result so as I got to him I just said "don't bother" and walked off. He text me three times throughout the match asking me what I was on about, obviously getting paranoid thinking that he'd done something wrong. He then text my mate saying "ask Amy what she was on about before it's really bugging me."

At 9.27pm I received a text saying "I've just realised what you was on about before. 2 words: Michael Owen. Blahhhh..." To which I replied "Some fan you are."

You couldn't make it up.

amehh said:
No really want to punch but I've had a right laugh at one today.

So after the game I went to the rugby and when I got there I saw a rag mate. He looked at me as though he was ready to start taking the piss about the result so as I got to him I just said "don't bother" and walked off. He text me three times throughout the match asking me what I was on about, obviously getting paranoid thinking that he'd done something wrong. He then text my mate saying "ask Amy what she was on about before it's really bugging me."

At 9.27pm I received a text saying "I've just realised what you was on about before. 2 words: Michael Owen. Blahhhh..." To which I replied "Some fan you are."

You couldn't make it up.

If you had heels on or a good ring you should of just fucked his face up.

i sadly am one fencing panel short in my back garden. had to walk outside and fucking booted the fence in anger only for my foot to go through it. fuck it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.