RAG MATES YOU REALLY WANT TO PUNCH

i may get the sack tomorrow because my boss is a rag and swear if i walk in and he has that fooking smarmy smile on his face the same one when they win the league or a cup and will giveing him a good twating.

not nice maybe and not worth loosing my job but i have not been this pissed off and angry about any game before till this one.

I had a row with Rag mates today I had to walk away before I gave him a bloody good hiding I didnt realise how much I hate him until today, Rag twat!

I had 3 mates round to watch the match. 2 are Blues and t'other's a rag. To be fair to him he didn't act like a tw*t and was astounded that they got 7 mins. Also said he thought we'd win and that he'd've been happy to take a point.

I'm more bothered by a couple of tottenham fans at college who'll try to take it bigstyle. Obviously they'll lose this one.

None of them! Like every other Blue, gutted by them getting 4th in 96th minute, but we have our City and those poor fcuks will always be muppets. Watched game in pub and apart from end of match the only time the uttered a squeak was when sky showed a replay of Shrek's goal, load of them jumped up giving it 2 nil to United !...... ycnmiu, like i said muppets and they know their gloryhunting days are numbered.

all of them mates or not.. much to my shame my 16 year old son who was registered as a junior blue at 27 minutes old i rang city first before family,well its only right, hes now a red,i blame his girlfriend who isnt allowed in my house in her rag shirt.

all of them mates or not.. much to my shame my 16 year old son who was registered as a junior blue at 27 minutes old i rang city first before family,well its only right, hes now a red,i blame his girlfriend who isnt allowed in my house in her rag shirt.

Watched it in my local.Now barred for trying to hit a rag who threw his beer all over every fucker at 4th goal.My boss is a more annoying pond-life scum than crerand.Have to face him tommorow.If i could walk into another job i'd wait till he smirks,then stamp on his face.But i know i'll have to take his shit.Please City,stop doing this to me.

Today i watched it in my local, all United fans in the bottom bar. Bellamy equalised i ran to the TV kissed it then jumped on top of my mate and his rag friends from about 10 feet (to the bottom bar). Gave it large to the max, once Owen scored they gave it back and i could of swung for every single one of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.