Rag parade tomorrow. Its going to pi** down again (merged)

Re: Rag parade tomorrow. Its going to pi** down again

Had sky sports news on and they just showed a guy with a RvP shirt on pretending to hug a poster of Fergie haha what a nob.

What a surprise, the rag bus festooned with sponsor logos. What a whore of a club they are.

Has anyone been in town today? You cant help but laugh. Hordes of chinese with homemade signs, a group of essex boys outside wetherspoons singing anti city songs and a group of local lads walking back to piccadilly station with their megastore bags... why would you go to the shop and go home and miss your beloved teams parade!?

One tshirt made me laugh especially, a pciture of baconface with "With Class. With Style. Just better" above it.

bluesteve1964 said:
allan harper said:
Who the fuck is that **** suppose to be?

y6unysad.jpg

Is it Kim Jung Il OR the much hated dictator?

316n9fo.jpg

edited for accuracy!

I'm not bitter... but

after getting drenched to the bone at Wembley, I hope the heavens duly open later this afternoon and into the evening. A bit of thunder and fork lightning would be nice, too.

That is all.

Thunder and rain in East Didsbury,let's hope the lightning arrives around 6 in town.

Re: I'm not bitter... but

What time is it on?

Just started thundering and lightening here.

1530 about two miles from Old Trafford.

Re: I'm not bitter... but

Impeccable said:
after getting drenched to the bone at Wembley, I hope the heavens duly open later this afternoon and into the evening. A bit of thunder and fork lightning would be nice, too.

That is all.
You have friends in high places it has just started here in Ardwick

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.