Rag parade tomorrow. Its going to pi** down again (merged)

Re: Rag parade tomorrow. Its going to pi** down again

Would love the rain to piss down on there parade but surly more than 12k will show up this time

Re: I'm not bitter... but

And here in Eccles!! Thunder, lightning and torrential rain.

As I also got soaking wet waiting for an 83 bus for over an hour with other blues I hope it continues to rain and thunder for a long, long time this evening.

As you type, it's raining on their parade ATM.

I got soaked as i came out the tube station trying to find the pub where blues i was meeting were, and when i say soaked i mean the rain was so bad my rain coat just didn't work... then had the same again as i left wembley to walk back to the pub, got lost as i was still in a daze after watching how shit we were.... I got so wet i just didn't fucking care and ended up just wandering around aimlessly just not giving a fuck about anything as it wasn't like my day could have gotten any worse!

So like you i hope it rains all night and we have record rainfall in a 5 hour period.. what about flash floods too for good measure

Re: Rag parade tomorrow. Its going to pi** down again

supa-dapa-dan said:
Thunder and rain in East Didsbury,let's hope the lightning arrives around 6 in town.
Just arrived mate. Just seen a Chelsea fan in work jumping up for joy in a meeting when the lightning struck. Must admit to having a quiet smile myself. God is most definitely a Blue.

Been for a quick walk and not seen many around.

Impeccable said:
after getting drenched to the bone at Wembley, I hope the heavens duly open later this afternoon and into the evening. A bit of thunder and fork lightning would be nice, too.

That is all.
Hahaha love it, the heavens have just opened in Manchester and its blowing a lovely gale.....all those glory hunting bastards are going to be piss wet through......that's if they turn up!! Just started thundering now YES!!!

Impeccable said:
after getting drenched to the bone at Wembley, I hope the heavens duly open later this afternoon and into the evening. A bit of thunder and fork lightning would be nice, too.

That is all.

Lol I just posted the exact same thing on twitter ;o)

Hahaha, thunder here too. Love it! Manchester is ours you red bastids and this is your warning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.