Rag players getting twitchy

DJRobb said:
Sorry if it's been mentioned elsewhere, but in the daily Star today, Antonio Valencia has admitted that some of the rag team are worried about blowing it again this year. I bet Fergie loved reading that!!
I somehow don't think valencia will be playing this weekend. I can see Stoke getting a draw and with recent results going the way they have, doubt just might start to set in, with any luck.
Dare we dream?
But the media never print anything that might be negative towards the Rags or might upset Baconface.

Re: Valencia - Worried about losing the title

PistonBlue said:
Nerves can do strange things to a football team. If they fail to beat Stoke (not unimaginable) the pressure and self doubt could start to impact on their game.
Still a very long shot for us, but you never know.....

If MANUre are losing at HT then Pulis is gonna give his team a right bollocking and tell 'em they have to rugby tackle Van Persie inside the Stoke box as soon as the second half starts. They'd try it with FatScouseGit but no one on the Stoke side has arms four yards long.

MCFC BOB said:
I'm curious as to what Kiam06, Blue Mooner and the like make of this article and whether they can see this as an attempt from the press to send shivers of low confidence through United's team so they lose the title.
Give it a rest!

I can't imagine Bacon being happy about Valencia admitting to feeling the nerves. Whether it's true or not it's the sort of thing that you should never really admit to.

MCFC Bob, do you ever give it a rest. This is a thread about Valencia, not your obsession with agendas.

Crouchinho said:
What are their remaining fixtures and city's? What was the gap they threw away last season?

8 points in 6 games. Now 12 points with 7 to go.

They've got Stoke (a), West Ham (a), Villa (h), Arsenal (a), Chelsea (h), Swansea (h), WBA (a).

We've got Wigan (h), Spurs (a), West Ham (h), Swansea (a), Reading (a), Norwich (h), WBA (h).

I think the gap will close, but they'll still win comfortably unfortunately.

moomba said:
Crouchinho said:
What are their remaining fixtures and city's? What was the gap they threw away last season?

8 points in 6 games. Now 12 points with 7 to go.

They've got Stoke (a), West Ham (a), Villa (h), Arsenal (a), Chelsea (h), Swansea (h), WBA (a).

We've got Wigan (h), Spurs (a), West Ham (h), Swansea (a), Reading (a), Norwich (h), WBA (h).

I think the gap will close, but they'll still win comfortably unfortunately.

Potentially I could see them losing 3 but if they lost 4 I'm sure their goal difference effectively puts them an extra point ahead.

Can't see them blowing it at all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.