Rag players getting twitchy

Crouchinho said:
Potentially I could see them losing 3 but if they lost 4 I'm sure their goal difference effectively puts them an extra point ahead.

Can't see them blowing it at all

If they lost 4 and we won the rest of our games it would be pretty close.

Currently only 8 different and with them losing 4 (-4 GD at least) and us winning 4 (+4 GD at least) it would all come down to the remaining 3 games.

Can't see it happening though.

Not as bad as the pissed up rag fans on Facebook "I think we should sell van persie in the summer with young players like joshua king and will keane coming through, is there much point in keeping a injury prone 29 year old at the club. Sell him now and still get a decent fee" Fucking hell.

moomba said:
Crouchinho said:
What are their remaining fixtures and city's? What was the gap they threw away last season?

8 points in 6 games. Now 12 points with 7 to go.

They've got Stoke (a), West Ham (a), Villa (h), Arsenal (a), Chelsea (h), Swansea (h), WBA (a).

We've got Wigan (h), Spurs (a), West Ham (h), Swansea (a), Reading (a), Norwich (h), WBA (h).

I think the gap will close, but they'll still win comfortably unfortunately.

Actually, it was eight points in FOUR games.

We went back to the top of he table after Vinnie's winner at Etihad. And there were still the Newcastle and QPR games to go.

Re: Valencia - Worried about losing the title

silverback said:
MCFC BOB said:
I'm curious as to what Kiam06, Blue Mooner and the like make of this article and whether they can see this as an attempt from the press to send shivers of low confidence through United's team so they lose the title.
Give it a rest!
The fact that we can post stuff like this goes some way to prove that the extent to which some people claim that the media are United's operating propaganda machine is exaggerated. I do believe they get some favourable coverage but that is down to so many in the media actually being United fans through their own glory hunting. It isn't nearly half as bad as many make it out to be though, the paranoia of some is a bit sad.

why wouldn t they carrick was playing the only football he s ever played in5 years within the last 4 months. a squad of journey men....and phil jones!

twitchy? you say..... shrek wasn t bringing in an ol` festered on the game grannys round to the swamp dressing rooms again.getting busy in the bathtubs!! derbac the whole dressing room!!!

Crouchinho said:
moomba said:
Crouchinho said:
What are their remaining fixtures and city's? What was the gap they threw away last season?

8 points in 6 games. Now 12 points with 7 to go.

They've got Stoke (a), West Ham (a), Villa (h), Arsenal (a), Chelsea (h), Swansea (h), WBA (a).

We've got Wigan (h), Spurs (a), West Ham (h), Swansea (a), Reading (a), Norwich (h), WBA (h).

I think the gap will close, but they'll still win comfortably unfortunately.

Potentially I could see them losing 3 but if they lost 4 I'm sure their goal difference effectively puts them an extra point ahead.

Can't see them blowing it at all

their goal difference lead would probably be wiped out if they lost 4 more games than us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.