Rag sign in Crumpsall/Blackley

Noticed today the bus stop opposite the BBC(outside Greggs) on Oxford Road still has a sign inside its glass noticeboard notifying you the road will be closed the day after the Champs League final for the United parade should they win it....

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

black mamba said:
Go round there early on Sunday Morning and chuck a can of paint all over it!

Iam going to get one of my not-right mates to do the right thing and take it down!!..

Cheeky t**ts they are, they get away with murder them lot, id like to see how long the council would take in removing a city sign if we put one up?.

Agghhhhhhhhhhhh I hate them!!!...

I believe there's one in Cornwall, London, Dublin and Malaysia. The only place that doesn't have one is Trafford.
No, tell a lie there is also one in Barcelona.

yes still the fox in the village is where meetings are but blues go all over the grove, old house, the pleasant, duke, the flying horse, the vasa...coaches go from various pubs, gentlemans mornings take place in the legion on the avenue

wearethesouthstand said:
yes still the fox in the village is where meetings are but blues go all over the grove, old house, the pleasant, duke, the flying horse, the vasa...coaches go from various pubs, gentlemans mornings take place in the legion on the avenue

Didn't the Pleasant shut ages ago SS?.....By the way used to be bar cellarman in the Duke.Happy Hic Days ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.