Rag sign in Crumpsall/Blackley

Failsworth_Blue said:
Seen it a couple of times, it's in the front garden of a house on Waterloo Road just after you pass Factory Lane

If it's a garden and people dont want to trespass... blue paintballs??? haha

gazhinio said:
Just been driving home (Crumpsall) from Moston and I was mortified when there in front of me was this thing!!.
A fu**ing sign (the type you would get on the way into town saying stuff like m/c 2 miles etc) and on it was the following:

Welcome to Crumpsall, home of the 2008 European Champions Man utd!!!!.

Where do I start?.

1) Was I dreaming, is my mind playing tricks on me?.
2) Are they still European Champions, NO!!
3) Would it be wrong of me to burn the thing down along with the house/garden it resides in?.

As anyone else seen this?. It is on waterloo st or slack treet in Blackley.

hate that sign, drive past it all the time

Right I can see myself getting myself into trouble here, but I am going to have to do something about this sign!!.
Iam thinking breaking it down might be going a bit too far and it does look pretty sturdy!!.
So, would a general graffiti/with abuse with paint suffice and if so what should I put?.

gazhinio said:
Right I can see myself getting myself into trouble here, but I am going to have to do something about this sign!!.
Iam thinking breaking it down might be going a bit too far and it does look pretty sturdy!!.
So, would a general graffiti/with abuse with paint suffice and if so what should I put?.

Just get some sky blue paint that usually goes on walls and quickly paint it over the sign one night when it's dark. If I lived near there I would lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.