Rag Songs

TBooksbluearmy said:
We should not be singing any songs about the rags. After all it takes the support away from supporting the team if we do this. After all isn't that the reason why we go to the games to support our beloveded blues. If we do sing anti reds songs to my mind it just makes us bitter and twisted blues.

listen to the shit the rag bitters sing lol

for the best part of 40 years I've enjoyed us singing anti rag songs but good luck in changing this ;-)

TBooksbluearmy said:
We should not be singing any songs about the rags. After all it takes the support away from supporting the team if we do this. After all isn't that the reason why we go to the games to support our beloveded blues. If we do sing anti reds songs to my mind it just makes us bitter and twisted blues.

Not sure where the authority to say this comes from. If some fans want to sing RAG songs let them. Its called banter. They sing songs about us, we sing songs about them. It happens all over the world fella.

Some of our best sung chants are the anti RAG type. So clearly the demand for them is there. I admit to (enjoying) singing them at most games. Equally i sing the pro city songs too.

Taking the moral high ground on these matters is commendable but unless there is the appetite to change i'm afraid you are wasting your time.

People failing to read topics properly again.....

This thread was not created to discuss Anti-Rag songs.

it was created because our fans have been copying songs united fans usually sing and singing them.
Each to their own, sing what you want... But I won't be singing any of their shit, if you wanna sing it F* off back to Norwich

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.