Rag Tw*t:Your Enjoy This

good on you mate we have all been there im sure any many times just been too polite to say anything. But now we are the commanding force we are the one's who will take no prisoners and we will distroy those in our way. or just tell them to fuck off and be stuck with a car we want to sell. but rightly so.

Good work fella,, altho in my house it would have been a race between me and the Mrs. who said it 1st.

ADE said:
mancitymick said:
Should of let him buy the car then report it a stolen

Reminded me of an old joke.

A Man City and a Rag fan collide in a huge accident on the motorway. Both cars are a wreck, but both men are unhurt.

"This must be a sign from God that we are meant to be friends" says the City fan "I agree" replies the Rag

The City fan then returns to the wreckage of his car, and grabs a bottle of whiskey he had been saving.

"Look" he says to the Rag, "this must be another sign from God, this bottle is not broken, we should drink this whiskey to celebrate our friendship and survival"

He hands the bottle over to the Rag who takes a large gulp from the bottle before passing it back to the City fan, who then puts the top back on & returns the bottle to his car.

"Aren't you having any?" asks the Rag. "No" replied the City fan, "I think I’ll wait til the Police get here."

you should have soled him the car then pissed in the tank, there would have been time to get miles away before the contaminent kicked in and the car ground to a halt

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.