Rags Away, 6th april 2013.

Anyone interested in swapping 2 semi final tickets (have to be next to one another) for 2 derby tickets plus my own semi final ticket? The Mrs coming with me so need them together. Long shot I know.

May sound a bit bizarre but what are peoples travel arrangements for this? Ive been to OT once but that was in the cup so was a bit different with 8000 of us, whats it like getting the metrolink for this?

SS111 said:
May sound a bit bizarre but what are peoples travel arrangements for this? Ive been to OT once but that was in the cup so was a bit different with 8000 of us, whats it like getting the metrolink for this?
Just put on your best cockney accent and you'll be reeet

SS111 said:

Put your City shirt on and walk to the ground looking hard - take no prisoners !

Got 1 x JUNIOR spare for the Derby - Face Value.

Looking to swap (with cash difference of course) for 1 x Semi final ticket (Any Category).

Anyone interested please give me a shout, if no takers on the swap I will re-post later next week as a general spare.

Cheers Blues!

8,100 points and couldn't get a ticket, any spares please PM, can get a club wembley semi final ticket if it helps!

After 1 spare jnr for utd as close to mine as possible SSU STH229 Row 29

Also sorted, thanks again.

sorry lads, going a bit of the point here, i am from Ireland and am traveling over for the derby against the scum, i am staying in greenwood road wythenshawe, but i am not entirely sure of the safest/best way to get to old trafford, anyone that can help i would really appreciate it.

Thanx

rovers68 said:
sorry lads, going a bit of the point here, i am from Ireland and am traveling over for the derby against the scum, i am staying in greenwood road wythenshawe, but i am not entirely sure of the safest/best way to get to old trafford, anyone that can help i would really appreciate it.

Thanx

Irish accent, you'll be fine mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.