Rags Away, 6th april 2013.

Re: Rag Away, 6th april 2013.

Will swap my ticket for the swamp for a semi final ticket so my mate can go the semi,he had to give up his season ticket due to redundancy,long shot I know but somebody could be away semi final w/e & wants to go the derby on the Monday,pm me if you can help

Johnbmcr has helped me out cheers

Looking for one adult ticket please. Made every game this season home and away this looks like the first ill miss!

Re: Rag Away, 6th april 2013.

edtheblue said:
Will swap my ticket for the swamp for a semi final ticket so my mate can go the semi,he had to give up his season ticket due to redundancy,long shot I know but somebody could be away semi final w/e & wants to go the derby on the Monday,pm me if you can help

PM'd you m8

willing to swap my derby ticket for a semi final ticket, my 18 year old stepson is longing to see the blues at wembley. got a £54 derby ticket so anyone willing to swap for a semi final ticket around the same price let me know.
cheers.

Tattooedcityfan said:
willing to swap my derby ticket for a semi final ticket, my 18 year old stepson is longing to see the blues at wembley. got a £54 derby ticket so anyone willing to swap for a semi final ticket around the same price let me know.
cheers.

If not mate I'll buy that if you're selling!

Been to every away game this season bar west ham, but the 10000 points are gonna kill me. ive got 7500 points but don't think its gonna get to that. If anyone can help with a ticket PM us. Appreciate anything lads,

Oli

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.