Rags away tickets

A A

Anonymous

last day tommorrow on 4000 then further selling criteria will be announced. Anyone know how many we have sold? I'm hoping 3500 will be just enough!!!

Immaculate Pasta said:
last day tommorrow on 4000 then further selling criteria will be announced. Anyone know how many we have sold? I'm hoping 3500 will be just enough!!!

Reckon you will be fine with that, can see it going to seasoncard open sale myself.

True_Blue69 said:
Immaculate Pasta said:

Reckon you will be fine with that, can see it going to seasoncard open sale myself.

Bit sad that really aint it

buzzer1 said:
D'ya reckon i will have enough with 2,500? and when can i apply? thanks.

I very much doubt that will be enough i'm afraid. And the new points criteria should be announced tomorrow

Carl_Man_City said:
buzzer1 said:
D'ya reckon i will have enough with 2,500? and when can i apply? thanks.

I very much doubt that will be enough i'm afraid. And the new points criteria should be announced tomorrow

Thanks Carl, i'll keep trying to put the feelers out while i'm waiting.

Absolutely no chance what so ever they will go to seasoncard only with hardly any loyalty points..christmas or not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.