Rags away tickets

bluwes said:
BlueMoon93 said:
Sorry, I'm not too good on figures, how many tickets are left then???

Cheers.

By now I would say around 4000. The lower the points required the more people come into that category

Cheers mate. That's quite a lot of tickets left init really, I'm sure the vast majority if not all will be snapped up if we do Boro tomorrow and win the 1st leg.

Guys and gals,

Ticket Office say the criteria is still at 3600 points for today. They expect new criteria to kick in for Monday and only a drop of 200 points.

bluwes said:
buzzer1 said:
Am i anywhere near the rag end, i'm in entrnce36, block E334?

We are with you buzzer same block and row 10, its the right hand side of the upper tier, but going on their seating plan, there are two further blocks to your right before you get to rag fans

Thanks Bluwesy, should be top but we've gotta take some kind of lead to the rat unfested igloo.

Rang the ticket office sat am- 3600 points until Tuesday 5th when club said will amend criteria - have 3580 so tad frustrating at the mo

BlueMoon93 said:
bluwes said:
By now I would say around 4000. The lower the points required the more people come into that category

Cheers mate. That's quite a lot of tickets left init really, I'm sure the vast majority if not all will be snapped up if we do Boro tomorrow and win the 1st leg.

You obviously have no understanding of the loyalty point system at all.

Had to ring from my mobile as on train to boro so would've cost a fortune as on hold for 20 mins. Had prev been told I could buy one today as have 3575 points but was told Monday. Previous poster was told tuesday yet more conflicting info given by our wonderful ticket office

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.