Rags away tickets

bluwes said:
Shooter 83 said:
Haha dont be daft, more like 2000 left.

We do not have 7000 season ticket holders with more than 4200 points which is the selling criteria at the moment
I said we sold about 6k not 7. We have easy 5k with over 4200 and i know supporters clubs got a big batch for this one. I know alot of people who jave tickets for 2nd tier behind goal, they are now sold and they are selling in the normal away end as of yesterday morning.

Shooter 83 said:
bluwes said:
We do not have 7000 season ticket holders with more than 4200 points which is the selling criteria at the moment
I said we sold about 6k not 7. We have easy 5k with over 4200 and i know supporters clubs got a big batch for this one. I know alot of people who jave tickets for 2nd tier behind goal, they are now sold and they are selling in the normal away end as of yesterday morning.

I've had mine over a week and i'm in E30 which is the normal away bit.

The Good Doctor said:
Shooter 83 said:

Am i anywhere near the rag end, i'm in entrnce36, block E334?

buzzer1 said:
The Good Doctor said:

Am i anywhere near the rag end, i'm in entrnce36, block E334?

We are with you buzzer same block and row 10, its the right hand side of the upper tier, but going on their seating plan, there are two further blocks to your right before you get to rag fans

Shooter 83 said:
bluwes said:

On your original post you posted;

Haha dont be daft, more like 2000 left.

Which means we had sold 7000 of our allocation, hence my reply

When I bought our 4 on the tuesday I was told we had sold only 3000. And we were still selling the upper tier

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.