rags banner

I'm sure I saw a banner being put up on the front of the swamp saying "A club with history" for the visit of Chelsea. Obviously club sanctioned. Fookin' hypocrites, the lot of 'em.

its in the people stretford end flags who work with the support of the club have a contigency plan for a replacement a new 43 years banner to mark the length of time city have gone without winning the league title

It would piss me off more if they had a banner saying well done city just another so many trophies to go! Let Em take the piss it shows em up for what they are! I'd be embarrassed if we put any banner up about them!

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
bumbleblue said:
i think it's great .. it shows them for exactly what they are.... shit scared, glory hunting , obsessed with CITEH (ie not local) fucking bastard vermin scumbags!
You missed a word out there, mate.
Oops i am sorry how very remiss of me.. i will correct for future editions haha cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.