rags banner

Would be very sad. And they call us bitter.... jeez, morons.

37 years - longest trophy drought in Greater Manchester

de niro said:
shall we make one with a very large clock:)
Bill, why on earth would we want to make a banner with Fergie on it?

Oops, sorry should have gone to Specsavers

ninjamonkey said:
monkey-trousers said:
2mc7wxw.jpg

Not sure if my eyes are deceiving me or it's a great little addition to the picture. But does it say wankers above the exit?

Love it sums em up good style!

But they say we are not even their rivals!

Suppose thats one of the traits of being a rag, not knowing a fucking thing about football, their own history or anything in fucking general!

Wankers!

I hope they do.

It will show them up for the thick and clueless fuckers they really are.

bluenova said:
marco said:
small minded they need somthing to cling on to like a baby with a rattle

I suspect someone at the club might point this out, and it might not happen. The current banner appears to be supported by the club, and I believe is mentioned on the tour - I suspect a lot of people at United, and a lot of fans would be embarrassed by a new one.

Definitely - well, the decent reds amongst their support. I've got a few red mates and I doubt they'll be too enamoured if this happens.

Should we win the FA Cup on Saturday they ought to just accept that the banner has had a good innings and replacing it with something different won't have anything like the same effect.

That said, it's their ground so fuck 'em - let them put up whatever banner they want. Whatever they decide on, I'm sure it'll present plenty of piss-taking opportunities for us.

Their obsession with us is reaching new levels, instead of celebrating the title I had loads of texts talking about them winning the league the same say were in the final?!

The funny thing is I couldn't care less about them anymore, so what if they win the league the same day. I'm going to my first ever FA Cup final on Saturday. Something Ive dreamt about since I was 6. All being well ill be watching City in the C.L next year.

It's never been so good and I couldnt give a shit what those arrogant pricks wi.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.