rags banner

It was always going to be!!

Just try and ignore, cos if we win the league the next one would be a Champions League banner!!

If there thinking of new ways, its because their fearfull....and that will do for me....irrelevant we aint anymore!!

Maybe they can put their 3 star without killing anyone banner up...

...or do they have way too much class for that?

A banner is just a passing fad.
When Yaya scored at wembley and we stuffed them , now that will be like a tattoo that they just can't get covered.

just come back from spain and ive gotta say my hate for those red cunts just keeps gettin worse.

goin out to watch us n everton with a couple of mates (had an old brother shirt on) walkin past the pool four blokes walk past us one says in a london twang 35 years? so i just said are you a fuckin prick from norwich? he kept on walking!went watchin the chelsea game the place was fuckin rammed with ushited fans from everywhere but manchester they are the saddest twats on the planet.

thats why when we win the league the fukin pricks will put up a banner with some shite else on it.
wankers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.