Rags Debt - Daily Mail & Panorama [Merged]

rickmcfc said:
Can i just ask, how will this rule be enforced as we live well beyond our means now in terms of wages and player transfers. So will everything before the new ruling stand, and its just for future transfers?

Also wont the Sheik just somehow get us a "major" sponsor of some sort to finance future transfers and wages? I take it that sponsorship money will go towards our income in twatinis new rules?

No-one knows about the UEFA plans really, i can only imagine caps on transfers and what-not, its unlikely they'll enforce clubs to fully 'live' within their means ie spend their profits as this would mean the only teams winning every year would be the same ones who already have the infrastructure in place to make large profits and they will simply monopolize the transfer market it'll be impossible to compete.

Here come the Knights that say "ni"

... shit, and there go the Knights that say Ni. Bye then.

rickmcfc said:
these knomes and knights on horseback are shite.
It's so your average Rag can under stand what's going on.

Pam said:
David Gill is a lying bastard. All the Gary Cook haters will shirley see how lucky we are.

And he looks like he knows he is lying, and is scared to death.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.