Rags in the queue at COMS....

Biggsy1 said:
Rammy Blue said:
Going down to the ground shortly to get my tickets but heard that it's a bit moody in the queue with rags masquerading as blues and giving out digs randomly.

Anyone been down today know whether it's safe?

Are you seriously asking whether its safe to go to our own ground to buy tickets? Man up!

This. Give em a smack if they're taking the piss

Rammy Blue said:
stonerblue said:
This. Give em a smack if they're taking the piss

I'm not taking any chances, going to tool up before I go.

Did they confirm cat 1 mate?

Got cat 2 this morning in block 137

Stories are circulating that there are a number of moody rags hiding in fox-holes on the Cheshire / Greater Manchester border.

The West Gorton Massive are in the process of setting up a number of 'City' checkpoints in the area but if you are travelling through Altrincham / Timperly please be extra vigilant until the WGM have made the area safe.

Dr Mick said:
Stories are circulating that there are a number of moody rags hiding in fox-holes on the Cheshire / Greater Manchester border.

The West Gorton Massive are in the process of setting up a number of 'City' checkpoints in the area but if you are travelling through Altrincham / Timperly please be extra vigilant until the WGM have made the area safe.
shit, thats the way i go home, anyone got any other travel ideas.

Pathetic thread....it dosnt really deserve my time but this has got to be the biggest load of bollox put on here in a long time...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.