Rags lack of decency

Impeccable

As of now I have only received ONE text and that was Sunday evening. It didn't even say 'Congratulations'. It just said enjoy your evening.

Ha!!!!! Enjoy the evening!!!!??? How about all summer and beyond...

They just can't bring themselves to congratulate us. I have many rag pals. They have my number.... but still nothing. The pain they are feeling must be unbearable.

I have to say that my rag mates have been brilliant since we won the title. Every single one has congratulated me and been very gracious about it too.

Rags fall into 3 catagories.

1. The rag who goes to games and is a little like a City fan in his objective views of the game. They feel the emotion and pain like we do. This type will send you a text saying well done etc.

2. Those who don't go to games, but still call the rags "we" despite never having seen them live. (Live on TV doesn't count). This type of rag won't send you a text.

3. Those who go to games but are so bitter and twisted they'd kill their own mother before admitting City are the better side. This type won't send you a text.

And Fergie didn't send Bobby Manc any messages. He's obviously number 3.

Franny Lee's Barrel Chest said:
Rags fall into 3 catagories.

1. The rag who goes to games and is a little like a City fan in his objective views of the game. They feel the emotion and pain like we do. This type will send you a text saying well done etc.

2. Those who don't go to games, but still call the rags "we" despite never having seen them live. (Live on TV doesn't count). This type of rag won't send you a text.

3. Those who go to games but are so bitter and twisted they'd kill their own mother before admitting City are the better side. This type won't send you a text.

And Fergie didn't send Bobby Manc any messages. He's obviously number 3.

Must admit that about 90% of my rag pals are Category 2.

I am going to a wedding tomorrow night, he is a rag oh happy days. I sussed out the other week he is getting married friday and not saturday as its champs league final........ double oops

After the Arsenal game I received loads of texts from rags I know. I just kept quite and saved them. Minutes after our victory I just text the same messages back with a picture of a chicken egg attached.

I am at a party on saturday with near enough the same crowd that i went to a party on the night of the sunderland game when we dropped 2 points, utd had the opportunity to go 5 points clear on the monday.
Needless to say the scum fans were horrendous that night and lets just say payback will be mine and i cant wait,they are not gonna know whats fuckin hit them.

The majority of my United mates all either texted me to congratulate or did in person when I caught up with them.

They also took all the banter in good spirit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.