Rags lack of decency

Just wait and see how horrible these cunts can be,it's nothing to what they will be like when we're winning everything.

twinkletoes said:
The majority of my United mates all either texted me to congratuate or did in person when I caught up with them.

They also took all the banter in good spirit.

Not one will text back or return my calls, they haven't posted on Facebook since. Its like they have moved to the moon
I took it for years of them wankers

BoyBlue_1985 said:
twinkletoes said:
The majority of my United mates all either texted me to congratuate or did in person when I caught up with them.

They also took all the banter in good spirit.

Not one will text back or return my calls, they haven't posted on Facebook since. Its like they have moved to the moon
I took it for years of them wankers

They will be taking it off you for years from now on.

my rag brother txt me after the game saying well done he never once thought they had it in the bag , but my other rag mates, not a dickiebird off them and will see most of them at training tonight should be fun . A little tap of the gold prem badge on my shirt when i bag tonight will be all i need to do to send them loopy and the group hug and high 5's with the to other blues on arrival should do it.

Poyntonboyblue you are so right, i am fortunate that i have NO family members who support the vermin and i only ever speak to one non family member who supports them, 99% of the ones i have ever encountered are nauseating obnoxious gobshites so i aways struggle to comprehend anyone having 'red mates'.

philiph20 said:
Poyntonboyblue you are so right, i am fortunate that i have NO family members who support the vermin and i only ever speak to one non family member who supports them, 99% of the ones i have ever encountered are nauseating obnoxious gobshites so i aways struggle to comprehend anyone having 'red mates'.

Really?

very much so as virtually everyone who i have ever met who supports them are utter pond life, maybe the odd one is decent but i have yet to meet many.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.