Rags on here!!!

The irony is astounding. The shit i get from rags who tell me that City are obssesed with United. I dont think so, United seem far to pre-ocupied with our goings on.

whitefield_blue said:
The irony is astounding. The shit i get from rags who tell me that City are obssesed with United. I dont think so, United seem far to pre-ocupied with our goings on.
if a rag says that to you, just say which one of the 2 clubs has a banner in there ground about the other one? when they answer then say so whos more obsessed?

and they wonder why everyone calls them hypocrites

Hers an example of their forum......

Have you got any Sugar Patrick?

Why?

For my Frosties Lucky Charms

No problem Paddy, are you going in the pub to watch them game?

Yes got my place ready at the Robin Hood, what an atmosphere in there.

Top of d'mornin to ya's

Ive noticed the amount of Rags and Everton that fans come on this board! Wouldnt really mind it so much but all most of them do is come on here to slag us off! If they were to come on here to have a bit of a footy chat, a bit of a laugh or even give some constructive criticism to what we think and say and on our team! But they just come on here and give it the "City are a shit club!", "34 years!", "Never won nowt!", "why did the Sheikh choose you?" (in the Everton fans case)!

If their clubs are so big and great why are they so obsessed with coming on here and giving us shit!?

Id never dream of going on another clubs forum, not even to have a normal footy chat with them, let alone go on there to slag em off when its not welcome! Plus we're happy enough to slag ourselves off and take the piss out of ourselves; why do we need anyone else to do it!?

SAD C?NTS!

"oh we never win at home and we never win away
we lost last week and we lost today
we dont give a fuck cos we'r all pissed up
M C F C OK!"

danburge82 said:
Ive noticed the amount of Rags and Everton that fans come on this board! Wouldnt really mind it so much but all most of them do is come on here to slag us off! If they were to come on here to have a bit of a footy chat, a bit of a laugh or even give some constructive criticism to what we think and say and on our team! But they just come on here and give it the "City are a shit club!", "34 years!", "Never won nowt!", "why did the Sheikh choose you?" (in the Everton fans case)!

If their clubs are so big and great why are they so obsessed with coming on here and giving us shit!?

Id never dream of going on another clubs forum, not even to have a normal footy chat with them, let alone go on there to slag em off when its not welcome! Plus we're happy enough to slag ourselves off and take the piss out of ourselves; why do we need anyone else to do it!?

SAD C?NTS!

"oh we never win at home and we never win away
we lost last week and we lost today
we dont give a fuck cos we'r all pissed up
M C F C OK!"

Simple, Cos there arses are going. They know City are on the up and they hate it!!!!

I know for a fact that some rags are posting on here as city fans and havnt been clocked at all.

ConnorMCFC said:
whitefield_blue said:
if a rag says that to you, just say which one of the 2 clubs has a banner in there ground about the other one? when they answer then say so whos more obsessed?

and they wonder why everyone calls them hypocrites

"OUR CITY" banners etc etc

not at all reference to united then?

you lot have the small man syndrome...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.