Rags on here!!!

john_waynes_dead said:
ConnorMCFC said:
whitefield_blue said:
The irony is astounding. The shit i get from rags who tell me that City are obssesed with United. I dont think so, United seem far to pre-ocupied with our goings on.
if a rag says that to you, just say which one of the 2 clubs has a banner in there ground about the other one? when they answer then say so whos more obsessed?

and they wonder why everyone calls them hypocrites

"OUR CITY" banners etc etc

not at all reference to united then?

you lot have the small man syndrome...

No its the truth, it is our City.

john_waynes_dead said:
ConnorMCFC said:
whitefield_blue said:
The irony is astounding. The shit i get from rags who tell me that City are obssesed with United. I dont think so, United seem far to pre-ocupied with our goings on.
if a rag says that to you, just say which one of the 2 clubs has a banner in there ground about the other one? when they answer then say so whos more obsessed?

You think we have small man syndrome but you're on our forum! Who's the one who looks daft!?

They are shittin in theor pants , they only started supported the rags in 92 so dont remember when they were shit and we used to twat them at derby's.

They are completely terrified the fukin rats

kiam06 said:
john_waynes_dead said:
ConnorMCFC said:
whitefield_blue said:

ok.

just a shame for you then that in "your city", we have more support...la di da

you lot have the small man syndrome...[/quote]

No its the truth, it is our City.[/quote]

ok.

just a shame for you then that in "your city", we have more support...la di da[/quote]

Depends how you define support, if your talking about a bunch of Paddy's with megastore bags who only hold a season ticket for their local pub then your bang on.

john_waynes_dead said:
kiam06 said:
john_waynes_dead said:

ok.

just a shame for you then that in "your city", we have more support...la di da

Yeah, and how many of these 'fans' go to the matches? Hmm let me guess ... NOT A LOT! So there again you can't class them as supporters, just a shirt sale.

keemanan said:
They are shittin in theor pants , they only started supported the rags in 92 so dont remember when they were shit and we used to twat them at derby's.

In 1975 United were in the 2nd division and had an average attendance for the season of 48.389.
City were in the first division and had an average attendance of 32.898

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.european-football-statistics.co.uk/england.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.european-football-statistics ... ngland.htm</a>

you lot have the small man syndrome...[/quote]

No its the truth, it is our City.[/quote]

ok.

just a shame for you then that in "your city", we have more support...la di da[/quote]

DREAM ON you deluded RAG !! PMSL !!!!!!

Fallowfield Red said:
keemanan said:

In 1975 United were in the 2nd division and had an average attendance for the season of 48.389.
City were in the first division and had an average attendance of 32.898

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.european-football-statistics.co.uk/england.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.european-football-statistics ... ngland.htm</a>

Most of them were the 1958 sympathy crew.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.