Rags on here

tommyducks

Why do we have to allow bumbles and the like on here? This is a City forum. I can listen to manyoo bullshit on sky, read the MEN or the mirror - I do NOT expect to listen to their mongish comments on here. I have never visited a manyoo forum in my life, as I have no desire to speak with their deluded fans. For me, it's not about whether they "cross the line" or insult our club - they should not be here. Their club is history, ours is the future. I'm not saying we won't speak of them from time to time, e.g. when baconface makes a bitter jealous rant every week - but I don't think they deserve a right of reply on a City forum.

This is a formal request, but i know it flies in the face of current policy. So could you please indicate whether you agree with my stance?

I think supporters of any club should be allowed on this board, on the understanding that its a City board and they are respectful of such and until they prove otherwise should be allowed to start.

tommyducks said:
Why do we have to allow bumbles and the like on here? This is a City forum. I can listen to manyoo bullshit on sky, read the MEN or the mirror - I do NOT expect to listen to their mongish comments on here. I have never visited a manyoo forum in my life, as I have no desire to speak with their deluded fans. For me, it's not about whether they "cross the line" or insult our club - they should not be here. Their club is history, ours is the future. I'm not saying we won't speak of them from time to time, e.g. when baconface makes a bitter jealous rant every week - but I don't think they deserve a right of reply on a City forum.

This is a formal request, but i know it flies in the face of current policy. So could you please indicate whether you agree with my stance?

I agree. It's not like they do anything but tow the rag party line which is boring as feck. Get rid.

thank you for your precise and pleasant answer ...the reason is simple , Iaint abusive like some , and I stick to the well documented forum rules issued by Ric..

here here.

sad, sad, skyred, pathetic, telly clapping, cant get a ticket, couch creasing, green and 'YELLOW' wearing, vermin.

every one of em.

No issue with it at all, as long as they are not abusive. Bumbles is on another thread right now, and I don't think he has decended into abuse, regardless of the provocation. However, he obviously knows that he is going to get bags of stick on here from Blues, so as long as he's happy to take it and not dish it back then fair enough. I personally wouldn't be a member of a Rag board, but I'm sure there are people on here who are, and I'm sure they go on half the time to WUM.

As long as they are respectful, why not have them on the board? They give a different viewpoint on things to us so I find it interesting really.

I dont want fuck all to do with them, its hard enough talking to some of my family never mind a rag on bluemoon!!!!
GET THEM OUT! haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.