Rags on here

they ve been creeping me out for ages...... i don t like them....i ve got "one love " mentality for all blues ......and having those vermin on here i think takes bluemooners out of their comfort zone.

well at least we have the list

C_T_I_D said:
As long as they are respectful, why not have them on the board? They give a different viewpoint on things to us so I find it interesting really.

The problem is most of the vermin, are not respectfull. IMHO, they are rancid, anti-city scum, who pretend to be humble, now the power has shifted back to the blue side, where it belongs.

glen quagmire said:
C_T_I_D said:
As long as they are respectful, why not have them on the board? They give a different viewpoint on things to us so I find it interesting really.

The problem is most of the vermin, are not respectfull. IMHO, they are rancid, anti-city scum, who pretend to be humble, now the power has shifted back to the blue side, where it belongs.

come on mate have some sense its never been on citys side

gregglake said:
glen quagmire said:

come on mate have some sense its never been on citys side
Thanks for proving my point. Got no home to go to?

I look on them has the spotty crossed eyed ginger haired kid with the leg calliper and built up boot that every neighberhood used to have....they used to get abused by the local kids and the adults just patted them on the head in sympathy.

*pats bumbles on the head*

It doesn't bother me either way, I'd much prefer Ric to ban the constant rag threads than the actual rags themselves.

I do think the CoC should be amended slightly to allow us to abuse self confessed rags.

As with dogshit, the best policy is avoidance where possible. However, it is inevitable that at some point you will have an "encounter". This "encounter" is often annoying, vile and creates a huge stench. Unfortunately, "it" can be stubborn and difficult to get rid of, despite the fact that it is clear to everyone that you don't want "it" anywhere near you.

In essence, think rag, think dogshit.

I think they're funny.

They are with the odd exception,predictable,clueless buffoons.Easy prey.
It's like jousting with a man with no horse,or pulling the legs off a helpless spider.

I have to admit the masochist in me really enjoys the sheer unfairness of the sport of "clueless rag baiting."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.