Rags on here

tommyducks said:
Why do we have to allow bumbles and the like on here? This is a City forum. I can listen to manyoo bullshit on sky, read the MEN or the mirror - I do NOT expect to listen to their mongish comments on here. I have never visited a manyoo forum in my life, as I have no desire to speak with their deluded fans. For me, it's not about whether they "cross the line" or insult our club - they should not be here. Their club is history, ours is the future. I'm not saying we won't speak of them from time to time, e.g. when baconface makes a bitter jealous rant every week - but I don't think they deserve a right of reply on a City forum.

This is a formal request, but i know it flies in the face of current policy. So could you please indicate whether you agree with my stance?

I agree 100% with your view. This IS a partisan website, it is not for fans of other clubs, I do not want to hear your views as a rag fan or a fan of a n other team, if I did I would become a member of, and post on, a neutral board.

I am not usually vocal about posts from other fans but just lately there have been a lot of rag 'centric' threads designed to talk about things non mcfc, to be honest I think many of these are started by secret rag memebers to change the agenda on here and I would be happier if the mods created a forum for the discussion of things non mcfc. ie. other clubs and their debt profile/new shirt/shite attendance/shite owners etc.

end of rant. thanyou.

tommyducks said:
Why do we have to allow bumbles and the like on here? This is a City forum. I can listen to manyoo bullshit on sky, read the MEN or the mirror - I do NOT expect to listen to their mongish comments on here. I have never visited a manyoo forum in my life, as I have no desire to speak with their deluded fans. For me, it's not about whether they "cross the line" or insult our club - they should not be here. Their club is history, ours is the future. I'm not saying we won't speak of them from time to time, e.g. when baconface makes a bitter jealous rant every week - but I don't think they deserve a right of reply on a City forum.

This is a formal request, but i know it flies in the face of current policy. So could you please indicate whether you agree with my stance?

funny that they dont come on the transfer forum eh john.??

I wonder why that is.. oh hang on..

I don't mind a few of the Rags who come on here, some are actually really okay! Not half as bad as some of the Everton fans who smeer our screens with the bitterness that seeps from every letter they type!

samharris said:
tommyducks said:

funny that they dont come on the transfer forum eh john.??

I wonder why that is.. oh hang on..
He he

DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
tommyducks said:

I agree 100% with your view. This IS a partisan website, it is not for fans of other clubs, I do not want to hear your views as a rag fan or a fan of a n other team, if I did I would become a member of, and post on, a neutral board.

I am not usually vocal about posts from other fans but just lately there have been a lot of rag 'centric' threads designed to talk about things non mcfc, to be honest I think many of these are started by secret rag memebers to change the agenda on here and I would be happier if the mods created a forum for the discussion of things non mcfc. ie. other clubs and their debt profile/new shirt/shite attendance/shite owners etc.

end of rant. thanyou.
This makes sense but the mods would have a full time job shifting them to the appropriate forum,there is way too much rag related shite on here.I could understand a death or something but new jerseys and stuff, ratface nearly needs a forum of his own.
I dont personally have a problem with other fans coming on
they can be quite funny sometimes.

Doesn't bother me to be honest. Sometime offers a bit of balance on some subjects. I don't mind fans of any club so long as they're respectful. Sometimes we're very disrespectful to other clubs, although i understand that nature is evident on nearly all football forums.

So, i don't see the problem personally.

bitter reds are everywhere now....expect more as we become more successful.

like most Villa and Everton fans hate us now......we shall be hated more and more by all and sundry.

It tells you a lot about how far we have come.

The only reason they come onto BM is cos they are so bored of reading shite on their forums, they want interesting and well informed views of people that really understand PROPER FOOTBALL KNOWLEDGE.

Aint that right !

dont mind their trolling. simple as.

when people fear you, they have nothing to do except to intrude your lives every now and then to make sure if they need to be afraid or not. usually they get more frightened by it.

its like when you do something wrong to someone and is afraid of them and you keep on checking with them, albeit subtly, if they have to have reasons to be afraid. if you were in a hit and run, though you hide, you keep on checking to see how close they have come in their investigation to nab you. sort of.

let them be afraid. its driving them bonkers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.