Rags or Barca?

Nascent Blues

If you had a choice between beating Barca or the Rags in the Champions League final which one would you choose?

Challenger1978 said:
Uber Blue said:
If you had a choice between beating Barca or the Rags in the Champions League final which one would you choose?

Rags every time time just to rub salt in to the wound. Seriously i owe certain rags 20 years worth of shit and they are so fucking getting.

I know what you mean but beating the best team in the world...I'd still probably go for the rags though.

imagine them having to watch us lift the trophy, although I thought I was going to hyperventilate at the semi final.

Barca. I'd want the game to be a showpiece spectacle and not be soiled by rags. Beat the scum in the semi final then play Barca in a "Clásico" of a game.

BlueMooner87 said:
imagine them having to watch us lift the trophy, although I thought I was going to hyperventilate at the semi final.
Either for me, cos eventually both will have to watch us lift it :)

Got to be the rags, we could dine off that forever, if it went the other way though..........doesn't bare thinking about

Barca !! they are the most prestigious team to beat , i hate them and i hate utd !!

the rags can watch us lift the premier league trophy that would be sweet :D

Can you imagine if utd get to the final in Munich...fckin hell itv would be unwatchable that week.

I don't enjoy any match against the rags so Barca for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.