Rags or Barca?

Barca.

I'd have a competitive 1st half then ensure a couple of them were sent off in the 2nd (esp. that Alves).

At that point I'd start knocking it about a bit, a few fancy tricks here and there. Let them chase the ball for 45 mins whilst we entertain the crowd.

3-0 should do it. Don't want to embarrass them.

Barca, they are thrice the team United are and it'd mean so much on the world stage.

Cant wait for rags to give us the guard of honour when Vinnie carries out the Prem trophy on 28th April.

Then also watch us walk away in Munich with the CL.

Cobwebcat said:
Rags in the semis. Barca in the final.
ARE YOU THICK MATE?! No one asked about Semi. (just yokin)

Barca, cause the rags couldn't. And yes, a United semi would be fookin' class. Snubbed twice then time for the big boys in the final.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Can you imagine if utd get to the final in Munich...fckin hell itv would be unwatchable that week.

I don't enjoy any match against the rags so Barca for me.
Same here. Fuck me, we would have to have a 10 minutes silence before the game....they'd milk it for every thing it was worth. Also, wouldn't want to mix with those in bred fuckers in Munich, it would be a better day out with Barca fans than Rags.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.